Clear All
  • JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

I didn't play Max Payne or Alan Wake but I've heard good things about both games. I'll decide whether I get this depending on the release date. It looks pretty good.

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

I'm interested to see what the different powers will be. Still didn't see as much about the game as I'd hoped, but I'm still intrigued.

Comment

• Handleit_44
          Posts a lot
          • Jun 2009

Quantum Break - First Gameplay At Gamescom, Release In 2015

Quantum Break won't arrive on Xbox One before 2015, and don't expect any new gameplay to be shown off at E3 either.

That's according to developer Remedy Entertainment's Sam Lake, who revealed fresh details about the game in a new video, and also promised we'd see more of the title at Gamescom in August.

"We are working hard to bring you an entertainment experience like no other," he said. "Quantum break will be out in 2015. I’m very excited to tell you that we’ll be presenting Quantum Break’s time-amplified action gameplay for the first time ever in August at Gamescom."

Elsewhere in the video, Lake explained how the upcoming cinematic action game would interact with the live action show that's also planned.

"The game is about heroes, the show is about villains," he revealed. "In the game you play Jack Choice in a desperate fight to stop the fracture, that threatens to cause the end of time. In the show, in the style of a modern TV series you follow the schemes and power play inside Monarch – the corporation that’s Jack’s main enemy."

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Looks sexy. It's crazy seeing Max Payne (Sam Lake) talking about this game. Ha.

Comment

• Handleit_44
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

Comment

• Swarley
                  A Special Kind of Cat
                  • Jul 2010

Pushed to 2016

Comment

• SethMode
                    Master of Mysticism
                    • Feb 2009

The year of the delays continues. For as successful as these consoles have been sales wise, they're really a huge letdown so far game wise. Really makes me think that some sort of Steam device will not only be welcome, but thrive.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Meh, just make sure it's good.

Comment

• SethMode
                        Master of Mysticism
                        • Feb 2009

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind delays especially over broken games. But unless E3 shapes up to be something insane, I feel like these generation so far has been a pretty big letdown in the games department, and multiple delays isn't make that any easier to swallow.

Oh well, let's churn out some more remasters I guess.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                          Don't get me wrong, I don't mind delays especially over broken games. But unless E3 shapes up to be something insane, I feel like these generation so far has been a pretty big letdown in the games department, and multiple delays isn't make that any easier to swallow.

Oh well, let's churn out some more remasters I guess.
                          True. What's actually coming out holiday 2015?

Speaking of remasters, it seems like a remastered Uncharted would be a must for the holiday season now, with Uncharted 4 being pushed to 2016. It's been rumored for a while. I know you don't have any interest but I would love for it to happen. Please let there be an announcement at E3.

Comment

Working...