X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swarley
    A Special Kind of Cat
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    This might be the first game I trade in in ages. Best Buy has 100% extra trade credit so I can get about $48 for it. Considering I spent less than $40 that isn't too shabby.
    How long is this 100% thing good for?

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
      How long is this 100% thing good for?
      I think today (Saturday) is the last day but they seem to run that promotion fairly often.

Right now they are only offering $22.50 for Ryse but with the promotion and the extra 10% for GCU you're looking at around $48.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

So much for that. Went in today to trade it in and the TIV dropped to $15 since yesterday. Fuck.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.
        Last edited by Twigg4075; 03-16-2014, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• PepperNY
          Best in the World
          • Jan 2011

So, i finally got around to finishing this game and I dont know why this game got as much hate as it did. I had alot of fun with it, really enjoyed the story. I realize the combat and executions were very repetitive and the story was short but for a game I paid $20 on black friday I got my monies worth.

Felt like I was watching the movie Gladiator which was awesome. I love the era of the Roman Empire

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PepperNY
            So, i finally got around to finishing this game and I dont know why this game got as much hate as it did. I had alot of fun with it, really enjoyed the story. I realize the combat and executions were very repetitive and the story was short but for a game I paid $20 on black friday I got my monies worth.

Felt like I was watching the movie Gladiator which was awesome. I love the era of the Roman Empire
            I enjoyed it as well. The combat was very repetitive but still pretty satisfying with all the different executions.

The Order does remind me of Ryse in a lot of ways. They are both gorgeous and linear story-driven games. I'm only about halfway through The Order and do think it's much better but I still enjoyed Ryse.

Comment

• PepperNY
              Best in the World
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              I enjoyed it as well. The combat was very repetitive but still pretty satisfying with all the different executions.

The Order does remind me of Ryse in a lot of ways. They are both gorgeous and linear story-driven games. I'm only about halfway through The Order and do think it's much better but I still enjoyed Ryse.
              I have The Order but havent played it yet, wanted to finish Ryse first. I plan on starting that game sometime this week

Comment

Working...