Star Wars: Battlefront

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slateman
    • Apr 2009

1. There is no single player campaign, just a few missions depicting moments from the original trilogy that can be played solo or cooperatively.

2. There is no galactic conquest mode.

3. The max player count is capped at 40 across all platforms. When asked whether bots would be featured DICE responded with "no comment".

4. There are no space battles or fighting in orbit, and air units will be confined to the area above ground maps like in the Battlefield franchise.

5. The game will launch with only 4 playable planets, though how many maps will be set on each is unclear.

6. Only units and characters from the Original Trilogy will be featured.

7. The AT-AT walkers shown in the trailer and promotional stills will not be player controlled, and will instead follow a scripted path across the battlefield.
    The king was shaken. He went up to the room over the gateway and wept.
    As he went, he said: "O my son Absalom! My son, my son Absalom!
    If only I had died instead of you
    O Absalom, my son, my son!"

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Slateman
      1. There is no single player campaign, just a few missions depicting moments from the original trilogy that can be played solo or cooperatively.

2. There is no galactic conquest mode.

3. The max player count is capped at 40 across all platforms. When asked whether bots would be featured DICE responded with "no comment".

4. There are no space battles or fighting in orbit, and air units will be confined to the area above ground maps like in the Battlefield franchise.

5. The game will launch with only 4 playable planets, though how many maps will be set on each is unclear.

6. Only units and characters from the Original Trilogy will be featured.

7. The AT-AT walkers shown in the trailer and promotional stills will not be player controlled, and will instead follow a scripted path across the battlefield.
      This game sounds like it belongs in the Death Star Trash Compactor next to Ataris ET and Playstations Madden 96
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

Working...