Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Garrett67
    Setting sensitivities

Sent from me.

I also got the game for $26 awhile back
    the sensitivity of the analog sticks? it would be alot easier if you just said what you mean. i have never heard of someone having issues with the controller setup as you describe so i am trying to find out if this is a game issue or a garrett issue. you mentioned the controller configuration and now you say the sensitivity. what do you mean garrett? SAY IT SAT IT

Comment

• Garrett67
      Glory Hole Monitor
      • Feb 2009

I meant the sensitivities of the sticks. It takes a very light touch , it's easy to lose control of the car. Some of that might be tuning but I think it's more the controller since it has improved after messing with it.

I used to not be able to complete a lap without totally losing it. I ran 14 laps yesterday without too much trouble, except when I fell asleep lol

I'm sure part of it is me because I'm old and don't like my sticks very sensitive. It's not like Forza where you can push the stick quickly but not lose it.

Sent from me.

Comment

• Price
        Lets Tessellate
        • Oct 2012

Here's a thread with what everyone's controller is set to. Might help a bit.

Hello gamers! This week we want to give those of you who use controllers and gamepads to enjoy Assetto Corsa a place to voice your opinion. Often we...

Comment

• Garrett67
          Glory Hole Monitor
          • Feb 2009

Screenshot and Video Highlight Thread

Thanks Price, using my phone right now , I think I've seen that thread. I started out using some of their settings but I ended up having to adjust for myself obviously for preference.

It's not a huge problem, my point was that it is the only obstacle of the game. I think the game is awesome.

I'll post the settings I'm using later. Do we even have a thread for this game? I can't look now, I'm cleaning out my water heater

Sent from me.
          Last edited by Garrett67; 05-03-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Price
            Here's a thread with what everyone's controller is set to. Might help a bit.

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/in...-support.7074/
            are you playing too? if so what are your thoughts?

Comment

• Price
              Lets Tessellate
              • Oct 2012

I've been playing from day 1. Awesome games, arguably the best physics out there. But it's not a Forza like game in terms of customization and car count. Won't be able to upgrade cars and what not. Whats great is the mods we will see in the future. Already tons of them in the works.

Here's me. No assists.

Comment

• Garrett67
                Glory Hole Monitor
                • Feb 2009

Controller or wheel?

I think I am very close to a comfortable setting with the controller. The link you sent helped alot, I managed to find other posts and settings on that site and just tweaked from there.

Sidenote: We are going to make Swarley go buy a gaming PC

Comment

• Price
                  Lets Tessellate
                  • Oct 2012

Wheel. I was able to get a T500RS when Micro Center had them at $150. Swarley told me he plans on getting a PC.

Comment

• Garrett67
                    Glory Hole Monitor
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Price
                    Wheel. I was able to get a T500RS when Micro Center had them at $150. Swarley told me he plans on getting a PC.
                    I remember that. I tried buying one and they were sold out (or they stopped selling at that price).

Its a bit tough with a controller but like I said, I'm getting the settings ironed out and its getting easier, at least with the slower cars.

I was just testing out that Lotus Type 49. I love that car and you almost feel the power.

Just a short clip here (shortly after I lost it) to show the car.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
                      Grind.
                      • Nov 2008

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

All Pro Football. So good.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                          Posts a lot
                          • Jun 2009

MLB 14 The Show - Challenge of the Week

Comment

• Garrett67
                            Glory Hole Monitor
                            • Feb 2009

Those challenges can be nerve racking.

Sent from me.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                              Let's Go All The Way...
                              • Nov 2008

Not a world-beating record or anything... just found a tribute track on Trials Fusion to one of the greatest games known to mankind -

Comment

• Garrett67
                                Glory Hole Monitor
                                • Feb 2009

Assetto Corsa

I was just testing out the G27 wheel I got today. I could barely finish a lap with a controller, so there is already improvement.
                                Here I try out 3 different cars, kinda to tease Swarley and make him want a PC even more.

Of course, watch in 1080p, I think its still processing though.

Comment

Working...