X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

G. I. Joe

looks like EA has fucked this one up. totally sucks as I had hope this would be cool.

G.I. Joe deserves better than this.

Cliffs

-No online
    -3D version of Contra
    -Gameplay looks average
    -Terrible Camera

I'll keep following for a miracle...but fuck EA for sucking.
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

I just paroozed the article but it seemed kind of favorable. No online, even for co-op, is pretty fucking retarded though.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

So I'm guessing this game is going to release day and sate with the movie? If so that basically spells doom.

On a sidenote, I was listening to a podcast the other day (I've been on a podcast kick lately, LOL) and they joked about how apparently someone snagged the rights to MadBall and there is a XBLA game in the works? Seriously, MadBall? How could they possibly make that into a game? If I remember correctly those toys spawned a cartoon also which was one of the dumbest things ever created.
      Last edited by Twigg4075; 03-25-2009, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
        • Feb 2009

lol @ madballs lol. How the hell do you make a game or show out of a foam ball that looks like a mummy. I cant believe I made my parents waste money on one of them.

As for GIJOE...... all I wanna say is whoever designed the Storm Shadow costume should be nunchucked to death.
        Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Blade
          Walking SAM site
          • Feb 2009

Umm........dude why would you even be excited for any game made my EA anymore?

Except for Mirror's Edge and NHL 2009, IMHO all of their games have sucked over the last year.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

EA is changing dude since they got a new president. Madden and NCAA 10 look good so far, Mirrors Edge and Dead Space were nice new EA IPs, Army of Two wasnt the greatest but it was a great improvement over some other shit they put out, and battlefield was great to a lot of people(I was not one fo them)

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Blade
              Umm........dude why would you even be excited for any game made my EA anymore?

Except for Mirror's Edge and NHL 2009, IMHO all of their games have sucked over the last year.
              Yeah, don't sleep on Dead Space.

Comment

• Herm
                Boomshakalaka
                • Oct 2008

i'll buy it when its under $20

Comment

• Blade
                  Walking SAM site
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                  EA is changing dude since they got a new president. Madden and NCAA 10 look good so far, Mirrors Edge and Dead Space were nice new EA IPs, Army of Two wasnt the greatest but it was a great improvement over some other shit they put out, and battlefield was great to a lot of people(I was not one fo them)
                  Doesn't Madden and NCAA look awesome at this time of the year every year?

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
                    Mirror's Edge was 4 hours of fun, 2 hours of ridiculousness, and that's it. It was worth 20 bucks from the start. A 6 hour game with no replayability isn't good IMO.

Army of Two was a fucking terrible video game, the campaign was buggy and short and flat out boring. Online looked like it wasn't even finished development for fuck's sake.

Yeah EA has made attempts to put out better games but there's still some serious fucking trash coming out under their label.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by killgod
                      Mirror's Edge was 4 hours of fun, 2 hours of ridiculousness, and that's it. It was worth 20 bucks from the start. A 6 hour game with no replayability isn't good IMO.

Army of Two was a fucking terrible video game, the campaign was buggy and short and flat out boring. Online looked like it wasn't even finished development for fuck's sake.

Yeah EA has made attempts to put out better games but there's still some serious fucking trash coming out under their label.
                      I've played ME for at least five hours and I'm pretty sure I have a good bit to go. As for AoT I loved playing that game co-op with my buddy. It was a ton of fun.

Comment

• Buzzman
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by killgod

It can go both ways with people.

Mirrors Edge took me 9 hours to beat and I still replay it and Army of Two, w/e a friend coems over we have a blast playing that game. I felt EA did a great job this year compared to many other years except for Madden which blew hard this year.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                          #GoHawks
                          • Feb 2009

But it's G.I. Joe so I'll probably be a sucker and get it...
                          I give rep not thanks
                          My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• JeremyHight
                            I wish I was Scrubs
                            • Feb 2009

To be fair... this is a pre-alpha build.

Comment

• Buzzman
                              • Oct 2008

the trailer kinda made the game seem cool

Comment

Working...