X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brees fan
    Shotgunning 4ur sins
    • Jan 2009

The Pitt

Has anyone downloaded it yet? Im hoping its got a little more content to it than Operation:Anchorage because an hour of gameplay isnt worth 800 MS points to me.
    (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

i didnt get operation anchorage because it was such a short amount of content. I am waiting on info before i get the pitt.

hell i still need to finish this game. 130 hrs of gametime and you would think i finished it at some point

Comment

• brees fan
      Shotgunning 4ur sins
      • Jan 2009

Ive finished two characters so far and Im trying to do a neutral character now. My brother downloaded it so I will get with him and find out what he thought. I'll let you know if its worth it.
      Last edited by brees fan; 03-26-2009, 07:39 AM.
      (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

yeah let us know what you think....thanks!

Comment

• brees fan
          Shotgunning 4ur sins
          • Jan 2009

I heard that they had problems with it freezing and it was pulled back off xbox live im not sure if this is old news or not though.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Anchorage was only an additional hour and it was $10? Are they fucking insane? I remember how excited people were for that shit over at MM. I guess it turned out to be a dud?

I'm guessing they fixed The Pitt? Didn't they release it a few days ago but had to pull it almost immediately because it had serious problems?

Edit: I see Brees just mentioned the same thing.

Comment

• brees fan
              Shotgunning 4ur sins
              • Jan 2009

idk if it was exactly an hour but it was disappointing none the less... It be nice if they would allow User-Generated content because Morrowind had some bad ass mods and Im sure they are out there for Oblivion and Fallout on PC since they have TES and the Geck. I would pay good money for some of the shit you see people putting together (at twice the rate as bethesada) on alot of the mod sites.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by brees_fan
                idk if it was exactly an hour but it was disappointing none the less... It be nice if they would allow User-Generated content because Morrowind had some bad ass mods and Im sure they are out there for Oblivion and Fallout on PC since they have TES and the Geck. I would pay good money for some of the shit you see people putting together (at twice the rate as bethesada) on alot of the mod sites.
                The 360 will NEVER allow user mods. YOu can bank on that.

The PS3 supports them. I'm pretty sure that there have been several mods for teh PS3 version of UTIII.

Comment

• brees fan
                  Shotgunning 4ur sins
                  • Jan 2009

Yea but in a perfect world... Wonder if ps3 will get user generated content for Fallout 3 since they arent going to get official DLC it would almost be worth buying another copy of the game,

Comment

• FedEx227
                    Delivers
                    • Mar 2009

The one thing I'm worried about, is The Pitt going to be more like the original game. Wasn't Anchorage mainly just combat-stuff?

I'd love to have a whole new map to play the game on, that's sort of what I'm expecting.

Any word on that?
                    VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• brees fan
                      Shotgunning 4ur sins
                      • Jan 2009

Well from what I hear it is about the size of Megaton... I havent seen this for myself but, if they can fill it with a few quests Ill be happy... Either way Im leaning toward the two-three hour range of actual new content at the most, dont know if it will be diffrent for each type of character you use.
                      Last edited by brees fan; 03-26-2009, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• FedEx227
                        Delivers
                        • Mar 2009

I just want a decent sized map and some quests thats all.

But do I want to pay $10 for it? I'll probably just do some more exploring on the original.
                        VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

• brees fan
                          Shotgunning 4ur sins
                          • Jan 2009

Idk if itll be worth the 10 bucks either i got to watch my brother run through it for about 15 mins and from what i saw it looked alright all we can do is hope broken steels gonna bring alot more than these others have or otherwise a raise on the level cap will be pointless

Comment

• brees fan
                            Shotgunning 4ur sins
                            • Jan 2009

It is four diffrent areas in pittsburg, looks to be alot of playtime if your one of those people who goes for 100 percent completion. there are 100 steel incites to find and trade in with somebody. I just got a few details from my lil brother and i plan on dl it today so ill fill you guys in on the rest when i get around to it,
                            Last edited by brees fan; 03-26-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...