Thunder Football League looking for members (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sacrafice
    • Nov 2008

Thunder Football League looking for members (PS3)

We are a 16 team league looking for 4 ACTIVE members to join in on the action for season #2. We are just about to enter the playoffs of season #1 and it has been a really good year with only a couple subs finishing up games the past week for the holes I need to fill. We run on All-Pro skill level with 6 minute quarters. The only requirements is that you MUST post ALL player stats for your team only and if you WIN you must post BOTH of the team stats and at the very least a short recap. Not much to ask for if you ask most people, but some have been booted and some very close! Those rules are enforced on a 3 strike rule with 48 hours given after the game is completed to do them. Also AIM is required...

We use the League Daddy site for stats and a forum to keep the TFL's history and a place to schedule your games and chit chat amongst ourselves. One thing we are looking for is to build a community amongst all of us. We all play other games and someone else just might play and like some of the same things.

I have been a part of running leagues for 20+ years! Way back in the day when I was in elementary school setting up tournaments for Real Sports Football on the Atari 2600. All the way through the early Madden years up until today. I am experienced and willing to do what it takes to keep this league a float. Also how many can say that they are still a part of the very 1st Madden league they ever joined? I can as I have been a part of the NML since 2003 and is just about to start it's 25th season. I am very familiar with what it takes to keep it going for years to come.

So if you are interested in joining a young, but solid league then you can contact me through AIM "Sacrafice540" or you can sign up on our waiting list and expect a reply from me in the very least a day or so IF you are on AIM..

Links:
    League Daddy Site
    Forums Home Page
    Rules Page
    Waiting List
    AIM:Sacrafice540
  • Sacrafice
    • Nov 2008

Green Bay Packers (1-1) is open. This the 1st team to need an owner so far in Season II as Weeks #11 and #12 just opened up.

If interested you can find the links in the first post!!!

Comment

• Champ
      Needs a hobby
      • Oct 2008

lol madden on the ps3.

Comment

• Sacrafice
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Turtle
        lol madden on the ps3.
        Superiority Complex? Posting a worthless comment that is not even true. Come one man be better than that!

Anyway...

Green Bay (2-2) is open.. Again! Being on AIM frequently is a must. Don't post on the waiting list and never sign on to AIM. If I can't talk to you you won't get the team!

Comment

• Sacrafice
          • Nov 2008

because Nick Harper is not Deion Sanders. Both modes are not the greatest, but the way the defense is super human gods on All-Madden and that the WR's and TE's act like they don't know the ball is coming on either level it's preferred that the CB's more human like. It's not realistic to see only 3-4 QB"s with more TD's than Int's. It's not realistic to have people sit back dropping 8 into coverage and still only allow 30-40 yards rushing each game. All-pro forces you to play both sides of the ball. All-Madden only forces you to play super offense and sit back and let the CPU play defense. and by super offense that I mean the person only throws crosses, in's and flat routes. Hardly sim football in my opinion!

Comment

• Sacrafice
            • Nov 2008

Thunder Football League is looking for new members to finish Season II and beyond. Get in now and still enjoy the draft position for Season II instead of being at the bottom of the list. The league has a core of strong guys and a few more would do wonders.

Open Teams:
            Baltimore 6-4
            Denver 3-8
            New England 9-3
            New Orleans 1-12
            Buffalo 10-5

If choosing a team like New Orleans is out of the playoffs our draft is from worst records to best records and they would enjoy a top draft pick for Season III.

Thank You,
            Sacrafice

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
              Fuck em
              • Oct 2008

I'll take the pats

Comment

Working...