Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Would love to play an online game with no meters, just timing hitting. Enjoying my season offline, but would love to play an online game where there are no meters, just timing hitting and regular fielding.
    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• ram29jackson
      Noob
      • Nov 2008

ps3

Comment

• spursup
        Noob
        • Dec 2013

Can the SCEA team please make Umpire Close Calls a slider rather than an on/off option? I like the idea but there are somethings that would make Angel Hernandez cringe. At least tone it down a bit.

Comment

• buckeye
          Noob
          • Dec 2013

I'm enjoying the game but the amount of sliding and glitches are killing me.

Comment

• spursup
            Noob
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by buckeye
            I'm enjoying the game but the amount of sliding and glitches are killing me.
            I haven't been experiencing glitches offline. Online they happen left and right but we all knew about that going in. That and the fact that I can barely play any league games. That said are you playing mostly online or offline where your glitches are happening?

Comment

• spursup
              Noob
              • Dec 2013

Oops double posted.

Comment

• buckeye
                Noob
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by baseballchampion
                I haven't been experiencing glitches offline. Online they happen left and right but we all knew about that going in. That and the fact that I can barely play any league games. That said are you playing mostly online or offline where your glitches are happening?
                Online. My RTTS is fine...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...