Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

Battlefield Bad Company 2

I enjoyed the single player to the first one but thought online was a joke. I will buy this 2nd one when the price goes down to around $20 or $30. But props to EA Dice for this trailer it looked cool as fuck
  • Lupe
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

Online a joke? This is my opinion here but IMO BFBC was the best online shooter game I had ever played. I enjoyed it heaps more then COD, RBSV (even tho that was the shit too). Sure BFBC only had 2 online game modes and about 8 maps to play online but there was just something about it that kept me playing BFBC more then COD4. I can't wait for BFBC 2. Hoping for some DLC to come out for it too this time around. Only reason I stopped the first one is because nobody played it anymore since COD5 came out.

Originally posted by Len B
    Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Buzzman
      • Oct 2008

Battlefield was for certain people. I found the online boring and a lot of people must agree with me because like you said, NO ONE plays it

Comment

• mfbmike
        Goat****er
        • Nov 2008

lol what? I downloaded the demo and was on that shit for a while. Even that one stage multiplayer was awesome. Didn't even tough the single player aspect of it. While I won't buy it because I hate FPS on console controls, I'll download the demo and kill some time with it.

I never played any other demo more than I did with Battlefield. Well, maybe Gran Turismo HD. But that's about it.

Comment

• MvP
          a member of vsn
          • Oct 2008

I played the shit out of the BC demo but then my 360 broke the day I bought the actual game and ruined everything. I'll be checking out the second one for sure.

Comment

• QuietStorm
            11/15/13
            • Feb 2009

Multi-Player Trailer

Twitch Channel

Comment

• ChemTheThriller
              ZzZing w/ the fishes
              • Feb 2009

Eh I liked BFBC offline, but the online was lame compared to BF:MC which I loved to play... I think it was the lack of birds in BFBC that got me...

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
              Formerly known as Peppers90
              back in the 808

Comment

• ATL Jones Bro
                Atlanta Hawks > All
                • Apr 2009

Well they need to make it easier to kill people. I swear, i would have the M60 and pound 10 bullets into the guy and he would still be running.

Comment

• jaggles82
                  Smoking the J
                  • Apr 2009

I love the battlefield series so I to will be buying this one

Comment

Working...