Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cf24
    WESTBROOK
    • Feb 2009

I lost my original copy of Tony Hawk's Underground 2 for PS2 (probably the game I've put the most hours into) right after I got my PS3. Now I've got two copies of it for PS2, and two copies for Game Cube. I'm not gonna risk losing that again.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
      My shelf collapse was way more impressive.
      post that pic

btw, did you really need to lose a game to realize there was no reason to buy a ps4/xbone right now?

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Nope.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Houston
          Pile the discs? What kind of heathen shit is that?
          Dave confused as to how he lost a game...

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
            Dave confused as to how he lost a game...
            I wish I could grow facial hair like that. My beard growth is like a 15-year-old's and it's mostly grey now ... which sucks. I grew a goatee and turned into a billy goat.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• wr50l
              Glen & CJ are secret Huns
              • Oct 2008

Touchy subject. Loaned a game to a friend who insists when he got around to playing it all I'd given him was the empty box! Never got the chance to complete the side missions in Saboteur (ironic) and it's still controversial to this day.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wr50l
                Touchy subject. Loaned a game to a friend who insists when he got around to playing it all I'd given him was the empty box! Never got the chance to complete the side missions in Saboteur (ironic) and it's still controversial to this day.
                What a dick. That's why I stopped lending things to people long ago. Even close friends would hold on to shit way too long, lose you shit or damage it and I try to tell you it was like that when you gave it to them. Fuck that noise. Buy your own then clowns.

Comment

• ryne candy
                  Aggie C/O '01
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dave
                  I only have one cat. She's 18 years old. I blame her for nothing but an incredible appetite.
                  18! My cat is about to turn 5 in April. Must be hard knowing she's about to leave the nest for college.

Billie Jean

Comment

• wr50l
                    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                    • Oct 2008

What a dick. That's why I stopped lending things to people long ago. Even close friends would hold on to shit way too long, lose you shit or damage it and I try to tell you it was like that when you gave it to them. Fuck that noise. Buy your own then clowns.
                    To be fair, me and him have some epic game sharing agreement going on which has saved us, particularly me, a lot of money. I'm still sure he lost this one though.

Comment

• ryne candy
                      Aggie C/O '01
                      • Feb 2009

I lent my best friend in high school (Soph year) NBA Live 95 (SNES) and never got it back. Time passed and I picked up the next year version, so it was no big deal to me. We went to A&M, stood in his wedding and see his family often but we still joke about it.

Comment

• GangstaE
                        No longer a noob
                        • Feb 2009

Lent out No Mercy for the N64 back in elementary school. He lived around the corner from me. A week goes by and he is raving about how great the game is and i was like cool I'm going away for the weekend ill pick it up in school Monday. I come in Monday and he says come by the house after school. I go by the house wait outside and he says he cant find it.

I asked for it everyday after that for the rest of the school year, never got it back. Best wrestling game i had ever played. Last time i ever let someone borrow a game again.

Comment

• ryne candy
                          Aggie C/O '01
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy
                          I lent my best friend in high school (Soph year) NBA Live 95 (SNES) and never got it back. Time passed and I picked up the next year version, so it was no big deal to me. We went to A&M, stood in his wedding and see his family often but we still joke about it.
                          Posted today for my Birthday:

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                            • Feb 2009

18! My cat is about to turn 5 in April. Must be hard knowing she's about to leave the nest for college.

Billie Jean

No matter what she says....she is NOT my lover.

Ive lost one game disc and two nintendo cartridges.

I also stack commonly played games on top of the console. First place I check is behind the AV equipment and under it.
                            My NES collection went from 12 to 11 when my moms freinds kid came over. What a fuckin mystery that was this turdmonkey happened to be there the same day my game disappears. I never recovered it because for the life of me I couldnt figure out what game was missing until a week or so later.
                            The other was lost IIRC because I used to hide money in my cartridge then hide the cartridge. My sibs and I changed rooms and I could never find my Excitebike with two $20s inside.
                            Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by wr50l
                              Did you guys trade games as a kid ? Before Funcoland I used NES games as currency. Baseball cards , other games etc were all subject to trades. My highlight trade was my month old NES Max + Metroid (which I hated) for the NES advantage. The NES max was "ok" but the Advantage was Fn amazing. Not only did I get the memories of an awesome controller and the games I beat because of the MUCH better turbo buttons...but I still have the nostalgic memory of buying the MAX to begin with. It was my Hershel Walker trade.

Today....I refuse to lend games unless Im ok with never seeing them again or its a straight up deal.
                              Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

Posted today for my Birthday
                                happy birthday dude! hope you had a great day!

Comment

Working...