X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bomberooski
    #GoHawks
    • Feb 2009

Desert Island Games

Operation Sports Press Row Podcast had a pretty solid topic on today's podcast and is VSN discussion worthy.

The classic desert island situation (a desert island with power, a tv, a couch and internet of course) and you get 3 categories.

1) The single player sports game you'd want. No access to internet (besides a patch and a roster update if available)

2) The couch co-op/multiplayer sports game you'd want (you and your clone got stranded). Again no internet access for this one.

3) The multiplayer sports game you'd want. Yeah buddy, the internet exsists.
    I give rep not thanks
    My Audio Blog (Whoring)
  • Bomberooski
    #GoHawks
    • Feb 2009

My choices:

1) NBA 2k14. Would finally get to play all 82 games in the season for one thing AND I have the most fun starting a ton of different franchises with different teams/fantasy drafts in 2k. Plus I'm a sucker for MyCareer.

2) NCAA Football 2004 for PS2. I've never had so much fun playing a franchise mode with buddies as I did with this game.

3) Gotta go with Madden 2012 for PS3. (I might go 2014 but thanks to the 220 snub I'll never know how fun it is) Madden to me has the best online servers and runs the smoothest in a multiplayer game. Plus I'm an Ultimate Team addict.
    I give rep not thanks
    My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

1) WWF No Mercy. As a Wrasslin' Fan, this game was the pinnacle of the AKI Engine with THQ side-by-side.

2) NFL Blitz. Grew up on it; would still play it if the most recent versions weren't poopy.

3) Whichever FIFA is the most recent. Can't beat live futbol.

Comment

• cf24
        WESTBROOK
        • Feb 2009

Hmmm...

1. Tough choice for me between Skate 3 and 2k14. I'll go with 2k14 because...
        3. Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Most fun I have ever had playing a video game online.
        2. Another tough choice between NCAA Football 2003 and Madden 07. I love fantasy drafts, and 07 was a fun year. My best friend and I spent so many hours on NCAA 2003...close to the 6 or 700 range. Fuck..I can't decide.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
          I Can Score Goals
          • Dec 2008

1. Football Manager 2014

2. FIFA 14

3. FIFA 14

Comment

• Houston
            Back home
            • Oct 2008

1. ESPN NFL 2K5
            2. FIFA 12. Though if we had a computer I'd choose Backyard Football 1999.

Comment

• Glenbino
              Jelly and Ice Cream
              • Nov 2009

1) FM14

That's the list.

Comment

Working...