• Show
Clear All
  • SimFBallCritic
    Noob
    • Jan 2014

Is the Ignite Engine Progressing?

• PP
    • Feb 2010

It isn't even an engine. its a buzzword.

Comment

• buckeye
      Noob
      • Dec 2013

No... its multiple engines.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• CCBrink
        Awkward Swag
        • May 2009

Hard to evaluate progression when we haven't seen any Madden 15 footage yet

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by CCBrink
          Hard to evaluate progression when we haven't seen any Madden 15 footage yet
          We haven't......but there are people on this forum who have

Comment

• PP
            • Feb 2010

I am looking forward to seeing Madden 15 footage for sure to see how the game is going to progress.Are we going to see a big leap or another incremental upgrade. FIFA and Madden were rushed for ps4/xbone.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by PP
              I am looking forward to seeing Madden 15 footage for sure to see how the game is going to progress.Are we going to see a big leap or another incremental upgrade. FIFA and Madden were rushed for ps4/xbone.
              Madden may have been rushed, but you are also looking at a game that wasn't broken like the first 360 release was, so I'll give credit where it's due.

Comment

• HardHittnOzone
                KINGS DO KING THINGS
                • Feb 2014

Is the Ignite Engine Progressing?

Originally posted by PP
                I can't speak for FIFA, but rushed or not Madden 25 for PS4 is the best Madden I have played. I also think the next Gen Madden 25 was significantly improved/upgraded over the 360/PS3 version.

I expect to see improvements but not anything earth shattering as far as the ignite engine goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                220 - MGA
                TWITCH CHANNEL
                "Kings Do King Things"

Comment

• Aso
                  The Serious House
                  • Nov 2008

The "gameplay" they show looks like the same stuff from the teaser trailers from last year before PS4/XB1 came out. If I didn't know any better I would think they just used an old trailer and put the Luke Keuchley stuff in front of it

Comment

• buckeye
                    Noob
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by HardHittnOzone
                    I can't speak for FIFA, but rushed or not Madden 25 for PS4 is the best Madden I have played. I also think the next Gen Madden 25 was significantly improved/upgraded over the 360/PS3 version.

I expect to see improvements but not anything earth shattering as far as the ignite engine goes.

Exactly. Considering its a much shortened dev cycle I can't anticipate anything earth shattering.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                      I Can Score Goals
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by PP
                      Originally posted by HardHittnOzone

PS4 FIFA is easily the best FIFA I've ever played and I think its a definite upgrade over current gen FIFA.

Comment

• PP
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
                        PS4 FIFA is easily the best FIFA I've ever played and I think its a definite upgrade over current gen FIFA.
                        No I agree. I love the game. But to say it was a substantial upgrade vs PS3/360 it wasn't. I am looking for a jump in AI/GFX that a new generation of systems should bring.

Comment

Working...