Questions about Madden 15? VSN Speaking with EA devs for E3 exclusive!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Questions about Madden 15? VSN Speaking with EA devs for E3 exclusive!

We will be speaking with EA Producers Rex Dickson (gameplay) and Brian Murray (presentation) in a VSN exclusive podcast that will be going online moments after the EA media event for E3 in Los Angeles completes on Monday, June 9th!

Please post any questions that you have for the Madden team on the upcoming release in this thread-
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

* will they address this so called Injury Bug??
    * is XP going to be the same formula??
    * save points for disconnected games??
    * have they resolved or provide answers on how to rectify "excessive greiving", "desync errors", etc....
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• j.hen
      Self Care
      • Oct 2008

Will they finally get their heads out of their asses and add Offensive/Defensive Coordinators in the game?

Comment

• Glenbino
        Jelly and Ice Cream
        • Nov 2009

Crowd reactions should be fixed.

The crowd should roar when their team makes a big play. There should be pure pandemonium when a big TD is scored at home.

On the flip side they should go from boisterous to silent when their team gives up a big first down or TD, and boo raucously when officials announce penalties against their team.

I don't know about everyone else, but this stuff would make the game infintely more playable for someone like me who loves the atmosphere of sporting events almost as much as what's taking place on the field.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

• Glenbino
          Jelly and Ice Cream
          • Nov 2009

Also what j.hen said.

I have no idea why they were even taken out of the game in the first place.

The old coach hiring model was perfect. Different coaches provided specific positives or negatives to your roster. Coaches actually progressed in the same way the players did over time, and would eventually attempt to climb the coaching ladder themselves.

I loved being able to hire ex-players onto my staff. I don't think there is any reason they couldn't implement this model (maybe with GMs/scouts as well) instead of the lackluster one in place now.

Comment

• DJ Rhude
            #42 G.O.A.T.
            • Feb 2009

Defensive assignments, are they in the game? I'd like to be able to have my top corner shadow the other team's best WR

Will formation subs be added for special teams?

Comment

• kmanharris
              Seven
              • Oct 2008

-Can they fix the god damn wind meter when kicking? It's been backwards forever.
              -Will the commish be able to grant wins to teams after a disconnect so it doesn't go to sim? (Like the Show does)

Comment

• GangstaE
                No longer a noob
                • Feb 2009

Will they add different Dline pass rush schemes for each defensive play? (such as stunts, contains, loops, etc)

For Online Franchise can they allow the Commissioner to choose a winner instead of simming a particular game in case of a disconnect with someone having a considerable lead?

Will they improve Progression making it more difficult? Usually by year 3 everyone has studs all throughout the depth chart or make players that don't play drop in progression because of lack of playing time.

Can they add back Holdouts?

I'm sure i can add a lot more questions but that's it for now.

Comment

• MrBill
                  Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                  • Feb 2009

Some good stuff so far guys, keep it coming!

Comment

• DJ Rhude
                    #42 G.O.A.T.
                    • Feb 2009

I don't want the progression to be as difficult as it was in M13......see if you can ask them if they were able to find that happy medium between M13's difficult progression and M25's easy progression

Oh and improved Madden classes is a must......no more of these 6'1 270 LB DTs with 88 speed

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

We won't be able to get into CFM on this podcast but have one coming soon with Josh Looman and I'll carry all of those questions over.

Comment

• spursup
                        Noob
                        • Dec 2013

Sideline interactions. Last year they said these would be better and then I didn't notice any differences.

Also for when you do the CFM interview, can we have XP goals match the quarter length? They seem impossible to achieve now with 10 minute quarters.

Comment

• j.hen
                          Self Care
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Glenbino
                          Also what j.hen said.

I have no idea why they were even taken out of the game in the first place.

The old coach hiring model was perfect. Different coaches provided specific positives or negatives to your roster. Coaches actually progressed in the same way the players did over time, and would eventually attempt to climb the coaching ladder themselves.

I loved being able to hire ex-players onto my staff. I don't think there is any reason they couldn't implement this model (maybe with GMs/scouts as well) instead of the lackluster one in place now.

Easily one of the best parts of franchise mode in the old days when it was included. I loved keeping up with which coordinators were going where and who would get a shot at a head coaching gig. Would add a ton more immersion to the game for sure.

Comment

• windy city
                            • Apr 2009

Are there new Defense playbooks? like Legends books .....live Jimmy Johnson, Buddy Ryan, Dungy etc....
                            Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

Working...