X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckeye
    Noob
    • Dec 2013

Madden NFL 15: The Gauntlet

We finally have some video of "The Gauntlet". It's a new mini game mode put in to test yourself against your friends high scores. Check out the video below.

• Golden Taters
    RIP West
    • Jul 2009

Those player models look really nice this year.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
      Grind.
      • Nov 2008

Is this new because you now have minigames to hone your skills or is it new because you can compare your high scores against friends?

Because on my ps2 there's this thing called skills camp where I can play just about all the minigames I just saw in that video, and I could even play the rushing attack part online against opponents in head to head fashion.

Hey it looks nice and it's long overdue but this thing about EA recycling features just seems to be hitting way to much this year.

Comment

• buckeye
        Noob
        • Dec 2013

Its new because you start at Ievel 1 and work your way up... Hence the term "Gauntlet".

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

I had the opportunity to play this for an hour or so at E3. It gets a lot harder as you work your way through the gauntlet as you would expect. My favorite drill was kicking a FG with hurricane force winds.

Comment

• buckeye
            Noob
            • Dec 2013

It has been confirmed that these mini games are a part of CFM weekly game prep to help earn individual player XP.

Much more we can discuss when they reveal CFM info at the end of the month/beginning of August.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• j.hen
              Self Care
              • Oct 2008

Looks really nice, especially if they work it into franchise mode. And if you could focus on improving certain players like the young guys you're trying to develope.

Comment

Working...