Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

[ALL] Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell/Saints Row IV: Re-elected

Still looks to be a hilarious way to kill time, but I wasn't a fan of taking the story in the direction they did. At least they still aren't taking themselves seriously. Also going to include the next-gen remastering of Saints Row IV
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

So, is that DLC?

Next-gen re-mastering you say? It's a shame they can't release the entire SR series re-mastered.
    Last edited by Twigg4075; 09-02-2014, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      So, is that DLC?

Next-gen re-mastering you say? It's a shame they can't release the entire SR series re-mastered.
      Standalone expansion, that comes with the IV game, so it's essentially two in one. I have no idea how long this game will be. I also read that you can play as both Gat and Kinzie.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Since this releases today I thought that I should make anyone aware that might be thinking of picking it up, three things...

1) Apparently there are no actual story missions in Gat Out Of Hell. It's all just side missions with cut scenes interspersed. Thta's just weird to me considering it's a full blown expansion to the main game.

2) On PS4 you get a download code for the expansion and it's apparently a 7-8 GB download. But for whatever reason the expansion is ON DISC on XB1. I'd love to hear the explanation for that.

3) If you're a trophy/achievement whore like me, apparently SR4 on PS4 shares the trophy list with the PS3 version and you only get new trophies (including a platinum) with the Gat expansion. On XB1 you get another 1350 points with SR4 (extra points for the two dlc's) and another 1000 points for Gat. This is beyond stupid.

If you have both consoles it seems like the XB1 version is a no-brainer.

I was pretty set on pre-ordering the PS4 version from Best Buy but after hearing this I'm just going to hold off and wait for a sale. And when I do pick it up I'll most likely get the XB1 version. Considering that my wife has her own PS4 and XB1, if she decided she wanted to play this game she wouldn't be able to play the expansion on PS4. So fucking dumb.
        Last edited by Twigg4075; 01-20-2015, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...