Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

Big Bucs - some Classics that need to be refreshed

can your memory recall??

found it in one my archive folders
    Attached Files
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining
  • dave
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Can't believe I lost in the 1st round. That was the prime of my Madden career.
    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• BigBucs
      Unpretentious
      • May 2009

Vaguely remember the petition. Don't remember my league games from a week ago so no on the tourney. Funny how EA had us chasing our tail with their bullshit.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
        Grind.
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
        Vaguely remember the petition. Don't remember my league games from a week ago so no on the tourney. Funny how EA had us chasing our tail with their bullshit.
        In hindsight it's pretty crazy isn't it?

I think they actually cared about making a good game back then, and not simply growing the profit margin. Competition will fuel that though.

I think anyone with half a brain can see at this point Madden is what it is and it will likely never get better until someone else makes a game that actually respects fundamentals.

Comment

• BigBucs
          Unpretentious
          • May 2009

Originally posted by ThunderHorse
          In hindsight it's pretty crazy isn't it?

I think they actually cared about making a good game back then, and not simply growing the profit margin. Competition will fuel that though.

I think anyone with half a brain can see at this point Madden is what it is and it will likely never get better until someone else makes a game that actually respects fundamentals.
          Yup. You see how 2K got the Live team putting in real work. They have made some strides from the little I've seen.

Comment

• CCBrink
            Awkward Swag
            • May 2009

Humble has all kinds of ancient Madden shit tucked away. How does someone still have a Madden tourney bracket from 10+ years ago

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
              Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by CCBrink
              Humble has all kinds of ancient Madden shit tucked away. How does someone still have a Madden tourney bracket from 10+ years ago
              and hopefully in another 10+ years, we can be looking at the results of the KoMF Tourney too....
              3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

Working...