X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thirtydaZe
    Divided We Fall
    • Feb 2009

[ALL] Scenerio: 2 XB1's and Madden 15

Anyone one know if a person were to buy a second XB1 for another room in the house, and said person had an in progress online CFM, would he be able to access and play the next game on the schedule from either system without incident?
    “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials.” (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates)

“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves…and include all men capable of bearing arms.” (Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788)
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

I don't see why not, as long as you popped the disc in or had it downloaded on the other system.

Also, SCENARIO is spelled incorrectly. ;)
    Last edited by Twigg4075; 12-18-2014, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• thirtydaZe
      Divided We Fall
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      I don't see why not, as long as you popped the disc or had it downloaded on the other system.

Also, SCENARIO is spelled incorrectly. ;)

yeah i spell like a 7 year old.

thanks for confirming. any clue how many systems i can have hooked up to a single xbg account? i'm running my 360 and xb1, i guess if it boils right down to it, i can call it quits on the 360.
      “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials.” (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates)

“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves…and include all men capable of bearing arms.” (Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788)

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by thirtydaZe
        yeah i spell like a 7 year old.

thanks for confirming. any clue how many systems i can have hooked up to a single xbg account? i'm running my 360 and xb1, i guess if it boils right down to it, i can call it quits on the 360.
        Hmm. That's a good question. I'd check xbox.com. I'm not sure if there is an actual limit to how many consoles your account can be primary on.

Comment

Working...