Elder Scrolls Online Losing subscriptions.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckeye
    Noob
    • Dec 2013

[PS4] Elder Scrolls Online Losing subscriptions.

Apparently ESO is ditching it's subscription based model just I n time for Console launches in June.

The Elder Scrolls Online will get a little cheaper this year, with Bethesda removing the subscription fee in preparation for the console release on PS4 and Xbox One this June.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  • krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Swarley
      A Special Kind of Cat
      • Jul 2010

I've been wanting to check this out, but there was no way I was going to pay the subscription fee. Just been waiting this out. Everyone knew it was coming since this game has not been the hit that Bethesda thought it'd be.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Same deal happened with The Old Republic. People got to the level cap, finished the main story and they were done with the game. The subscription fee in this day of "freemium" gaming also hurt. I would expect them to go with a SWTOR model, and have a subscription option which has plenty of benefits if you want them, but if not, you can still play for free. I would also expect some in-game currency that you can use to purchase some upgrades and "perks of subscription" by using actual money.

Comment

Working...