X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

[ALL] Borderlands 3

Not much news and no surprise. There will be another Borderlands game and it will be current gen only.

Borderlands 3, or whatever the next Borderlands game ends up being called, will miss Xbox 360 and PS3.

Borderlands 3, or whatever the next Borderlands game ends up being called, will miss Xbox 360 and PS3.

borderlands_the_pre-sequel
    The next Borderlands game, which developer Gearbox is calling “the big one” and is currently at early stages of development, is going to be a new-gen-only game.

“Looking further ahead, we have robust long-term pipeline of titles in development, including ground-breaking new intellectual properties and new releases from our proven franchises,” 2K president Karl Slatoff said following last night’s financial report.

“For example, we can confirm that 2K and Gearbox Software will develop an all-new Borderlands game built specifically for next-gen consoles.”

• krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

Still bugged that the first Borderlands won't be included in the HD remake. For someone that's never played the series, that's disappointing.

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Interesting that they won't support the Xbox 360 and PS3. I love the games but it's not like they are Crysis or anything graphics wise.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
        Still bugged that the first Borderlands won't be included in the HD remake. For someone that's never played the series, that's disappointing.
        Yeah, I don't understand that at all. Ask Dizzle and he'll tell you it's because the first game used Gamespy servers and Gamespy is no longer in existence. That logic doesn't make sense though because I can still play the game online right now if I wanted. #DizzleLogic

Comment

Working...