X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seaplus
    Posts a lot
    • Apr 2009

[ALL] Neverwinter

Going to be free on XB1 (where the fudge is the XB1 prefix? maybe it exists but I can't select it) at the end of the month. Pretty excited since I played the original game back in the day. Haven't touched it in 10+ years but I love MMORPGs and will use this to occupy me until the Division

You must select a thread prefix.

can only choose PS3, PC, ALL. site is so broken
    *<|8-D
  • seaplus
    Posts a lot
    • Apr 2009

Neverwinter is up for pre-download today. also have a Destiny video I would like to share with our gaming community but I don't know where I can do that
    *<|8-D

Comment

• seaplus
      Posts a lot
      • Apr 2009

got a Rogue to 60 and now at 41 with a Cleric. think I will use the Cleric to farm items since it will be easy to find groups when my guild isn't online. also want to make a tanking character (would have to put in real money into the game), but should build up items and diamonds first.

the targeting and FPS need to be improved for this game to stay relevant
      *<|8-D

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

So, is this an action RPG?

Comment

• seaplus
          Posts a lot
          • Apr 2009

Hunter Ranger is the best DPS class in the game if you spec for trapper. When my guy had a gear score of 10k, I was doing a lot more damage than 13k Control Wizards. trapper HR also has good crowd control so it is the best damage class in my opinion. only thing I haven't seen it do is solo bosses like a TR. I have a power setup in mind that provides a lot of survive ability ... but there's no room for mistakes and the boss fight could last awhile. need to get better gear before I try it out
          *<|8-D

Comment

Working...