• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thirtydaZe
    Divided We Fall
    • Feb 2009

College Football PC

anyone familiar with this?

and, may i be so bold, are there any legit hacks for NCAA '14 for PC that anyone can point to?
    “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials.” (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates)

“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves…and include all men capable of bearing arms.” (Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788)
  • PepperNY
    Best in the World
    • Jan 2011

Yes, Its just Madden 08 on the PC using texmod. I remember playing it years ago with that mod and it makes it look pretty good but again that was 8 years ago lol

Comment

• thirtydaZe
      Divided We Fall
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PepperNY
      Yes, Its just Madden 08 on the PC using texmod. I remember playing it years ago with that mod and it makes it look pretty good but again that was 8 years ago lol

right on, thanks man.

i just can't belive that there isn't a ncaa '14 download around yet. these people in the know need to get off their asses.
      “I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for few public officials.” (George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates)

“A militia, when properly formed, are in fact the people themselves…and include all men capable of bearing arms.” (Richard Henry Lee, Additional Letters from the Federal Farmer (1788)

Comment

Working...