Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffx
    • Jun 2009

[ALL] The "Let's Talk Anything GTA-Related" Thread

Post your favorite/worst missions, best maps, storylines, characters, strategies, radio stations for any GTA game - 3D or HD universe.

Some of my favorite missions - Black Project, Breaking the Bank at Caligula's(SA), Bait, Triads & Tribulations(GTA III), Three Leaf Clover(GTA IV), Death Row, Phnom Pehn '86(Vice), Was It Worth It?, It's War(TLAD), For the Man Who Has Everything, High Dive(TBoGT), Hood Safari(GTA V).......

more to
  • Swarley
    A Special Kind of Cat
    • Jul 2010

Hated this fucking mission in Vice City...

Comment

• jeffx
      • Jun 2009

^Oh fucking HELL YEAH, Swarley! Hate those fucking RCs. To this day, I've yet to do Zero's RC missions in SA, lol.

The best strategy for Vice City's "Demolition Man" is start from the TOP down.

It has to be frustrating doing this mission on a PC.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
        Grind.
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jeffx
        ^Oh fucking HELL YEAH, Swarley! Hate those fucking RCs. To this day, I've yet to do Zero's RC missions in SA, lol.

The best strategy for Vice City's "Demolition Man" is start from the TOP down.

It has to be frustrating doing this mission on a PC.
        Hated those missions in SA

I forgot how cool CJ was. I still miss that guy .

Comment

• jeffx
          • Jun 2009

^When hanging out with Jimmy (as Franklin), they talk about the GSF days. And I did hear one of the homies say "What up CJ?" on his cell phone while walking through Franklin's hood.

Wish there was a mission to take back Grove Street from the fucking Ballas.

Comment

Working...