X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BDawg35
    Murkin' n doin' time
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by houtz
    Knight has the most prestige rosters for MLB the Show. I haven't tried any of the other ones but I'm not really planning on it.

I might have to start a new franchise once they drop. I guess it's ok considering I'm only 5 games into my D-Backs' chise.
    I've been waiting on them, too. I've been too busy to get impatient. My workload will lighten up a bit now. I'm ready for a 'chise now. It'd help if I played the game enough that I won't suck completely when I do start one. Easy sliders solve all.

Comment

• The Messenger
      • Nov 2008

Does anyone know how to get Wookie's rosters onto my PS3 once I put them on the USB stick?

Click the banner above or below to visit the greatest chises on Earth!

Comment

• BDawg35
        Murkin' n doin' time
        • Feb 2009

I found this over at MaddenMania ...

First off you'll need a memory stick/flash drive...create a folder within the memory stick/flash drive called "PS3"!! Within that folder create a folder called "SAVEDATA" from there you save the downloaded roster in the "SAVEDATA" folder & insert the memory stick/flash drive into 1 of the 4 front USB ports of your PS3 & access the roster from your PS3's main menu...you'll see "USB Device"!! It's so easy!!

Create Folder on your Flash Drive: "PS3"
        Create Folder Within the "PS3" Folder: "SAVEDATA"
        Unzip the Downloaded Roster to "SAVEDATA" Folder.
        Connect flash drive to your PS3, press triangle on the "USB" folder in game data,
        Copy & Save!!

Comment

• chazmaniandevil
          Son of Hades
          • Nov 2008

bdawg your my new hero if your avatar is lil sis

Comment

• chazmaniandevil
            Son of Hades
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Chodite
            I quit my 'chise using Wookie's rosters after I discovered he hadn't created Jamie Walker (non-MLBPA member)... who has been on the O's now for the last few seasons. Not very thorough. I'll wait for Knight's.
            lol at you being mad because some old fart named jamie walker wasnt in the game

Comment

• mfbmike
              Goat****er
              • Nov 2008

so have knight's rosters dropped yet?

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Working...