X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

[ALL] Destiny 2

The beta starts in less than an hour for PS4 pre-order customers and tomorrow for Xbox One pre-order customers. I'm looking forward to seeing how it compares to the current game. Glad that they allowed it to be pre-loaded so that we don't have to wait all afternoon for that!
  • Poundtherock
    I don't argue w/idiots...
    • May 2009

I bought Destiny but just never could get into that type of game and dropped it early. Look forward to beta previews for D2.

Poundtherock @ Twitch
    PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• ThunderHorse
      Grind.
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Poundtherock
      I bought Destiny but just never could get into that type of game and dropped it early. Look forward to beta previews for D2.
      My little brother seemed to really enjoy it but I've heard others have not.

I couldn't really get into the first one either but I may give the second one a shot. Lil' Bro seemed very enthused.

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

The beta definitely seems weighted towards PVP and not PVE. Weapon balancing and things that really don't matter to PVE are the focal point of the beta. All of that could change by the time the game launches though. I am going to try and play some more this evening now that a 1GB+ patch for the beta was released this morning.

Comment

Working...