X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ATL Jones Bro
    Atlanta Hawks > All
    • Apr 2009

Marc Gasol- WAY OVERRATED

Ok i decided just to do a play now with the grizzlies vs. the warriors.

Ok so Gasol is matched up to Beindris however you spell it, who obviously is a better more talented center at the moment. Well 1st off, Gasol dominated him on the post all game, got 25 points and went 11-11 from the field. ]

Also, Dominated him on the boards. He grabbed in 30 rebounds along with Darko's 14 rebounds. Also he got 7 blocks and 4 steals....

To me he is way overrated. Don't get me wrong he is a solid young player but not even close to the caliber.

• mfbmike
    Goat****er
    • Nov 2008

Live.

I need not say anything else.

Comment

• ATL Jones Bro
      Atlanta Hawks > All
      • Apr 2009

I liek the gameplay and the online servers are extremly better than 2k's. If 2k had better online servers and go to it, but for now ill stick with live.

Comment

• stevsta
        ¿Que?
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ATL Jones Bro
        I liek the gameplay and the online servers are extremly better than 2k's. If 2k had better online servers and go to it, but for now ill stick with live.
        this is true
        RIP

Comment

• Lupe
          Posts a lot
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ATL Jones Bro
          this

Originally posted by Len B
          Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

Working...