X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ATL Jones Bro
    Atlanta Hawks > All
    • Apr 2009

Godfather 2

Anyone got it? I rented it it it seems like a pretty fun game. Good story and lots of cool features. I love building my family and giving them promotions. Also the sounds of the guns shooting are GREAT! Sounds so relistic.

Only problems i have with the game are that the graphics arn't that great and the cops are way to easy to get away from.

Overall pretty nice game i rate it 8 out of 10.

Anyone else played it?

• Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Gamefly should be sending me this sooner or later.

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• ATL Jones Bro
      Atlanta Hawks > All
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
      I got it last night at 6:30 and played it until like 3 in the morning. I love it, way more in-depth than the first one, I just wish I could get online to upgrade my soldiers' weapons licenses.
      Hadn't tried the online yet, how is it?

Comment

• Lupe
        Posts a lot
        • Nov 2008

My dad had the first one for PC. Not really my type of game. I might rent it tho

Originally posted by Len B
        Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• ryne candy
          Aggie C/O '01
          • Feb 2009

Should get here tomorrow from gamefly. If I like I can use my discounts and pick it up for $40....another reason I like GF. At that price point, it could be a purchase for me.

Comment

• TeflonDonny
            Deal....No Deal
            • Mar 2009

They really took the fun out of robbing banks. I had my tehnician cut the power before we walked in and I never had to fire a shot. My guys and I walked straight to the vault opened it up grabbed the money and walked out the way we came in. No police chase or anything.

Comment

• TeflonDonny
              Deal....No Deal
              • Mar 2009

That's part of the strategy aspect of the game they are trying to make bigger.. Building a crew and improving them. If a security guard would have seen you cutting those wires you would have been ass deep in cops.

But the thing is my guy picked the lock to the vault with a guard standing next to him. I was expecting the shooting to start then but nothing happened. They then watched me walk into the vault and grab the money.

Comment

• Lupe
                Posts a lot
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by TeflonDonny
                But the thing is my guy picked the lock to the vault with a guard standing next to him. I was expecting the shooting to start then but nothing happened. They then watched me walk into the vault and grab the money.
                wow lol

Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• ATL Jones Bro
                  Atlanta Hawks > All
                  • Apr 2009

^^ Same for me, i failed miserably 1st time i robbed a bank. I got the money, put then i had liek 30 cops chasin me and they shot me down.

Comment

• Lupe
                    Posts a lot
                    • Nov 2008

Is this game like GTA? Free roaming or what?

Comment

• ATL Jones Bro
                      Atlanta Hawks > All
                      • Apr 2009

Yes in a way. It is free roam but the cities are small as hell.

Comment

• Lupe
                        Posts a lot
                        • Nov 2008

Looks pretty much like the first one from a video I just saw. Take over places such as a bakery etc etc earn money follow the story.

Comment

• ryne candy
                          Aggie C/O '01
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by TeflonDonny
                          maybe, just maybe, he was in on it.

Comment

• TeflonDonny
                            Deal....No Deal
                            • Mar 2009

Really? I had to fend off a shit load of guys when my guy was cracking the safe. And then the cops were all outside when I got out there and I had to call in a favor because they blew up three of my cars before I could get to the safe house. Did you download the patch?
                            Yeah I have the patch. I'll try again tonight to see if I get the same results. Did you have your guns drawn when you entered the bank? I never pulled mine out.

Comment

• Nevermind
                              Pewter
                              • Oct 2008

damn this game sounds pretty good, i might get it soon.

Comment

Working...