a member of vsn
    • Oct 2008

Game is great, lol at Gamespot giving it a 4.5

Comment

• Miggy
      The Situation
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ATL Jones Bro
      Anyone got it? I rented it it it seems like a pretty fun game. Good story and lots of cool features. I love building my family and giving them promotions. Also the sounds of the guns shooting are GREAT! Sounds so relistic.

Only problems i have with the game are that the graphics arn't that great and the cops are way to easy to get away from.

Overall pretty nice game i rate it 8 out of 10.

Anyone else played it?
      WOAH! ATL whats up bro
      [10-08, 21:30] JayDizzle An alligator will kill you the fuck dead

Comment

• ATL Jones Bro
        Atlanta Hawks > All
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
        WOAH! ATL whats up bro
        Sup man, you aitn beens on PSN in months

Comment

• ryne candy
          Aggie C/O '01
          • Feb 2009

I've been busy going to the hospital to visit my fiancee's grandmother, so I haven't had much time to play the game. I finally played the game for 30 minutes; pretty good game...I will buying to keep this game from GameFly.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

I watched some interviews with the developers on Qore and the game seems pretty cool. I love the way they incorporated the Sixaxis into the extorting of business owners. The one guy described how you squeeze both triggers to grab someone and then you pressin the sticks to choke. The controllers then vibrates like their heartbeat and and slowly diminishes. Sounds awesome.

Comment

• Lupe
              Posts a lot
              • Nov 2008

Just rented it. Games awesome. It's tons better then the 1st one. I'm enjoying it. Just got my first safe-house and got about 4 or 5 places that I took over. Have not tryed robbing a bank yet. I only got 2 people in my crew. Can't seem to find anyone else to join. Really fun so far. About to kill my first made man later tonight. I played for about an hour and a half before I got off because I wanted to watch some TV.

Originally posted by Len B
              Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Lupe
                Posts a lot
                • Nov 2008

I have 4 family members total including myself. I have a gun-man, a medic, and a lockpick guy. I'm about to take over new york lol

Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

I definitely want to get this game eventually. I can't believe Game Informer gave this game a 5 and 5.5.

Comment

• Lupe
                    Posts a lot
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by GSW92
                    i borrowed the game from a friend today. im a huge fan of the movies and the first part of the game and i like this game too. im just arrived in florida
                    wtf this game seems long as hell. I'm still in NY LOL.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lupe
                      wtf this game seems long as hell. I'm still in NY LOL.
                      Of course it is. It's not Gears of War.

Comment

• Wildcard
                        ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
                        • Oct 2008

The review I saw for this game was like a 5.5. Hence why I'll never touch it.
                        Originally posted by Leftwich 2-14-2009
                        I wasn't comparing myself to Wildcard. I honestly don't think I could compare myself to God.

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Wildcard
                          The review I saw for this game was like a 5.5. Hence why I'll never touch it.
                          so a thread full of people saying they don't understand why the game got a low rating.....and you choose to take the opinion of the biased journalist? game reviewing is a business, you simply can't trust their opinions but you can get information about the game from what they tell you...that's about it IMO.

interesting that you'd say that though.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

gamefly has sent it to me.......I will give it a whirl

Comment

• Lupe
                              Posts a lot
                              • Nov 2008

Just got to florida. Lots of stuff to take over. Hopefully I can get my 4th guy soon for my crew. One place to take over has 25 guards. Should be fun

Comment

• Lupe
                                Posts a lot
                                • Nov 2008

How many guards should I put on each of my places? I have a mix right now. Some have 9 some have 5 etc. All in NY BTW

Comment

Working...