X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lupe
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Kill The Poor
    I was reading the Game Informer review last night and they torched this game. They said it had tons of glitches like cars disappearing right after you get out of them, cars getting stuck in/on walls, police shooting at you once and then ignoring your existence and walking away, etc.

Any of you experience shit like that?
    I only had this green car I got when I arrvied to florida disappear right after I got out of it because my whole crew didn't fit inside it.

Originally posted by Len B
    Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Kill The Poor
      I was reading the Game Informer review last night and they torched this game. They said it had tons of glitches like cars disappearing right after you get out of them, cars getting stuck in/on walls, police shooting at you once and then ignoring your existence and walking away, etc.

Any of you experience shit like that?
      I just saw that review too. I just saw the scores. 5.0 and 5.5 I believe, and haven't had a chance to read the full review.

Comment

• Lupe
        Posts a lot
        • Nov 2008

I froze up last night after I took over my first place in florida. Thank god for auto-save lol

Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Lupe
          Posts a lot
          • Nov 2008

alright after playing for about 2 hours now I have about 10 more places to take over in florida. i'm taking a break right now.

Comment

• Lupe
            Posts a lot
            • Nov 2008

Yeah the game is great. Still enjoying it. It's not addictive. I could prolly beat it in about 8 hours. Not to long. Games very fun. Right now I just arrived in cuba and theres like 12 Green X's on my map because the CIA dude told me to kill a bunch of people. Theres still work to be done in florida also because I need to take over like 4 more places that the manganos took from me.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

I got this from Gamefly last week for $10. I finally popped it in tonight. Fun so far.

Comment

• tigstah
                Mr. Casual Gamer
                • Mar 2009

really...i might get it then.

Comment

Working...