X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

VSN Extra Innings sign-ups

So Virix and myself have decided we're going to go through with putting together a new league....the name wil be Extra Innings, rules, etc will be posted soon. Post here if interested and we can get the ball rolling ASAP.

The first season will be played through SCEA's online leagues, they look solid enough, and we aren't going to pay for league daddy unless the first season is a success! I think we can all agree to move forward and maybe change this after season 1, I've searched a lot of forums and there haven't been too many complaints on the SCEA league system, so we'll see how that works out.

Right now our goal is to give other people an oppurtunity to play in a solid league, so please only sign up if your active and will play your games, don't ruin everybody else's experience, thanks guys.

Reply by posting PSN name then AIM (in bold)

OnlyOneBeerLeft - streetdweller148
    Virix - HNIC Virix
    Phish420dead - rush fan 3303
    x-_-MITCH876-_-x - tdot8766mitch
    WildcardVSN - Corndogs1719
    Last edited by OnlyOneBeerLeft; 04-13-2009, 05:53 PM.
  • T.Dot
    A Real RockNRolla
    • Nov 2008

x-_-MITCH876-_-//////////////////////////// tdot8766mitch

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Fuck em
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by T.Dot
      x-_-MITCH876-_-//////////////////////////// tdot8766mitch
      we're goin to have to teach you how to actually get into an online game tho lol

Comment

• Wildcard
        ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
        • Oct 2008

PSN
        WildcardVSN

AIM
        Corndogs1719
        Originally posted by Leftwich 2-14-2009
        I wasn't comparing myself to Wildcard. I honestly don't think I could compare myself to God.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
          Fuck em
          • Oct 2008

we are looking for a maximum of 10 users for our first season, must be active on the forums, and active and get your games in

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
            Fuck em
            • Oct 2008

We have a new sub-forum in the leagues section, so any other sign-ups can head right on over there...we should be picking teams by the end of the night if it gets moving alright

Comment

Working...