X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

Sign-Ups

The first season will be played through SCEA's online leagues, they look solid enough, and we aren't going to pay for league daddy unless the first season is a success! I think we can all agree to move forward and maybe change this after season 1, I've searched a lot of forums and there haven't been too many complaints on the SCEA league system, so we'll see how that works out.

Right now our goal is to give other people an oppurtunity to play in a solid league, so please only sign up if your active and will play your games, don't ruin everybody else's experience, thanks guys.

Reply by posting PSN name then AIM (in bold)

OnlyOneBeerLeft - streetdweller148
    Virix - HNIC Virix
    Phish420dead - rush fan 3303
    x-_-MITCH876-_-x - tdot8766mitch
    WildcardVSN - Corndogs1719
    GSW92 - oaklandsfinest92
    DRStasica - denimsocks6
    Bizzle219 - CudiVSN23
    mv31designs - IxI IHateHim IxI

Reserve List:
    BlazinEvo - MM MVPete
    Last edited by OnlyOneBeerLeft; 04-13-2009, 11:04 PM.
  • OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MVPete
    I'm down if you really need somebody. I'm sure you can find 5 more guys better than me though.

Just in case....

BlazinEvo - MM MVPete
    if you want in you got it, as long as your dedicated and can get the games in, thats all we ask so the league can stay together

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Fuck em
      • Oct 2008

How long will it take to complete the season? That's my only issue right now.
      we're still working on that...trying to find the right number of games per week/season to accomodate all our users and make the best possible scenario...feel free to suggest a time frame in the thread I'm about to make lol

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
        Fuck em
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Scud
        I'm in. Just got my PS3 today. Working on how to make a PSN lololz.
        okay keep us posted...let me know if you need a hand...you pick up the show yet?

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
          Fuck em
          • Oct 2008

I'd better pass then. I leave for afghanistan soon and I don't have an exact date, which is for a reason. So I should probably just sit back and watch the league play out and run some practice games with you guys when I can. Fuck my life.
          I'm sorry to hear that, my buddy just got back....if you do get a date, or even not We could just line up a replacement if you have to leave before the season is done, just let either me or Virix know what you decide

Comment

• Jax
            JarrettLeger.com
            • Oct 2008

PSN: DRStasica

I guess I didn't understand what it meant when it said create a user.
            So.. my name is boring.. and gay. But whatever. There it is.

Add me for now. And no, I dont have the show yet. Will get soon. Of course.
            and welcome to PS3 best part is Delete it and make a new one for FREE

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
              Fuck em
              • Oct 2008

PSN: DRStasica

I guess I didn't understand what it meant when it said create a user.
              So.. my name is boring.. and gay. But whatever. There it is.

Add me for now. And no, I dont have the show yet. Will get soon. Of course.
              okay well the season will open soon, drafting teams most likely 2moro, so go get it!...do some unmentionable things if you must for a copy, its worth it

Comment

• Virix
                I see you
                • Nov 2008

Ok, we are at 8 teams so Im going to close the sign up thread. The draft will begin shortly.

Comment

Working...