• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Virix
    I see you
    • Nov 2008

League Rules and Settings

Rules
    League rules are pretty straight forward. Play realistically.

Do not throw pitches in the dirt, or extremely high on a consistant basis. I know that there are times that you are way off on the meter which will cause a very high/low/inside/outside ball and thats ok, but if you throw a 12/6 CB in the dirt on every 0-2 pitch, it becomes a little obvious.

Dont abuse any gameplay tactics. Dont bunt 12 times in a row because the guy you are playing doesnt know to play in. Dont steal with every baserunner just because you can. Our goal here is to have a sim league, so lets play that way.

Do not "fast pitch". Allow your pitcher to get set before you start the next pitch. It is very annoying (and possibly lag inducing) to pitch unrealistically fast.

All owners will be responsible for posting the pitching rotation they plan on using during the season. Im unsure if we are going to use 4 man rotations, or 5 man rotations yet but it will be posted in a thread very shortly. Any owner that has not posted a pitching rotation will be removed from the league.

You may not use the same relief pitcher more than two consecutive games, with the SU and CP as the only exception.

Obviously, starting pitchers may NEVER be brought in as a relief pitcher.

Settings

Difficulty: HoF
    Pitching: Meter
    Baserunning: New

Everything else: OFF
  • Virix
    I see you
    • Nov 2008

If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the rules, please PM me or OOBL. Thanks.

Comment

Working...