X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

IGN Season Showdown Videos

i have absolutely zero interest in this mode.

the designer did a boring ass job in those videos of trying to make it sound cool.

yes. I would love to play with the same team, against the same team a bazillion times over in a week and then take a quiz about said team to create some hokey 32 team tournament?

k whatever. i'm sure other people see this as cool...but I simply see lame gimmick stamped all over this one.
  • ThunderHorse
    Grind.
    • Nov 2008

I'm curious to know if this play set up shit will apply for online play too...

because I don't like the fact that I might not be able to control me defense from biting on bitch ass PA's when I know they're probably going to pass.

Comment

• DSpydr84
      I need a sub
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by userpikk187
      I'm curious to know if this play set up shit will apply for online play too...

because I don't like the fact that I might not be able to control me defense from biting on bitch ass PA's when I know they're probably going to pass.
      You can actually commit to the pass in NCAA 09. I think if you hold R2/RT before the snap and press the R-stick up it'll do it when they snap the ball. I know tons of times I do it on accident trying to hot route a defender and my whole defense will blitz the QB... but I don't know the exact button command.
      Last edited by DSpydr84; 04-28-2009, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• ThunderHorse
        Grind.
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by DSpydr84
        You can actually commit to the pass in NCAA 09. I think if you hold R2/RT before the snap and press the R-stick up it'll do it when they snap the ball. I know tons of times I do it on accident trying to hot route a defender and my whole defense will blitz the QB... but I don't know the exact button command.
        I've heard you can commit to the pass in 09...

but I've only seen them commit to the run, your talking about that thing where all the sudden everyone on your team is selected.

Comment

• jaggles82
          Smoking the J
          • Apr 2009

I believe you just use the right stick to commit to the pass/run. Push up on RS for pass, down on RS for run. There is no notification though.

Comment

Working...