• adembroski
    All-Inclusive!
    • Feb 2009

ESPN Preview

ESPN preview
    S.P.Q.A.
  • FUSE
    • Oct 2008

Good article. I wish i could hit stick the refs. Pile ups sound interesting, hopefully they work decent. Im glad players cant stop on a dime anymore

Comment

• MRN
      MRNeverwearthesamething
      • Nov 2008

Ehh,, IDK about this, seems kind of gay. I'm sure this will screw multiple people over. Good addition, I just see lots of people getting mad.

Comment

• adembroski
        All-Inclusive!
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MRN
        Ehh,, IDK about this, seems kind of gay. I'm sure this will screw multiple people over. Good addition, I just see lots of people getting mad.
        Mind being a bit more elaborate? There were five different aspects of the game discussed in the article.
        S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• MRN
          MRNeverwearthesamething
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by adembroski
          Mind being a bit more elaborate? There were five different aspects of the game discussed in the article.
          Talking about the pile up.

Comment

• Dmac
            Posts too much
            • Oct 2008

the button mashing for the fumble seems a bit arcadish to me

Comment

• adembroski
              All-Inclusive!
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Dmac
              the button mashing for the fumble seems a bit arcadish to me
              It does... but if you are going to give the player control (and we can debate whether that is appropriate in and of itself), I honestly can't think of another way that makes sense.

I'm just hoping they ditch the meter. I'd rather the ref tell me who won.
              S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• MRN
                MRNeverwearthesamething
                • Nov 2008

"And here's the thing, we're not even showing everything about the game just yet. This is just a taste. We have some pretty big online features that will appeal to both competitive gamers and cooperative gamers, we have a lot more presentation features to come, as well as new Dynasty features.

"Everything I just told you, that's only really scratching the surface."
                Sounds like online franchise.

Comment

• celtsxpatsxsox
                  Redsox
                  • Oct 2008

"And here's the thing, we're not even showing everything about the game just yet. This is just a taste. We have some pretty big online features that will appeal to both competitive gamers and cooperative gamers, we have a lot more presentation features to come, as well as new Dynasty features.

"Everything I just told you, that's only really scratching the surface."
                  To me that kinda sounds like online team play or online franchise. Although I am thinking more towards online franchise even though team play would be pretty cool too.

Comment

• adembroski
                    All-Inclusive!
                    • Feb 2009

"And here's the thing, we're not even showing everything about the game just yet. This is just a taste. We have some pretty big online features that will appeal to both competitive gamers and cooperative gamers, we have a lot more presentation features to come, as well as new Dynasty features."
                    My theory- Online Franchise for the "Competitive gamers" and online team play for the "Cooperative gamers".
                    S.P.Q.A.

Comment

• Dmac
                      Posts too much
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by adembroski
                      It does... but if you are going to give the player control (and we can debate whether that is appropriate in and of itself), I honestly can't think of another way that makes sense.

I'm just hoping they ditch the meter. I'd rather the ref tell me who won.
                      hopefully there is an option to turn off the meter and maybe the button pressing

Comment

• jags224
                        El Contusion
                        • Oct 2008

damn people rated in the 40's, i hope the ratings are not like nba live ratings all fucked up all over the place
                        "From the time he hits the court, he plays at a competitive level that you rarely see," Popovich says. "He does the exact same things that Kobe (Bryant) does, that Michael Jordan did.

Comment

• Point Blank
                          Needs a hobby
                          • Oct 2008

Wow, good read. I can't wait to see an demonstration of pile up and button mashing feature. I think that's a great addition to the game. And damn, I was really looking forward on Hit Stickin' refs for fun, :laugh:.

I can't fucking wait for this game. :rockwoot:

Comment

• Aso
                            The Serious House
                            • Nov 2008

They need to get rid of the meter.

Comment

• j.hen
                              Self Care
                              • Oct 2008

Theres a typo in like the first couple words, lol

Comment