• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryne candy
    Aggie C/O '01
    • Feb 2009

UFC 2009 Undisputed

Anyone pick up this game?

I picked up the PS3 version early today from Best Buy and have been playing this game since. It has alot of "wow" moments; I can see this being really fun with buddies (drinking it up). I'm not a big UFC fan, so I don't know what these guys actually look like but in the game...they look pretty good and "real like." Some of the "not so great" IMO....the replays after each round. They don't have any commentary. While there is blood in the game, you never see it come out of the fighters mouth (ala FN3); not even when you end the fight with a kick to the head.

The classic fights were you try to recreate the matches are kind of hard.* Some of them ask you to take a fight to round 3 and win a decision....so you sometimes have to hold back a kick to the head, knowing that might KO your opponent. I do like how each of the classic fight has a little video to go with them.

Not much activity in the online section. I played one game and lost (he played as Lesnar). It was a little choppy, so I wonder how it will hold up when more people hop online.

If anyone picks up this game on PS3.....add me as a friend.

edit: *after recreating the match, you get a (very short) video montage of the fight....nothing huge.
    Last edited by ryne candy; 05-19-2009, 02:49 PM.
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

There is already a section for this.

Closed

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

Working...