• Show
Clear All
  • A Tasty Burgerr
    ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MvP
    -The whole Dark Brotherhood quest in Oblivion
    Originally posted by chazmaniandevil
    that one level in tony hawks underground 1 where you do a flip through a helicopter
    Those were both great, the only other thing I could think of is the last level of Half Life 1 Ep. 2 where you had to take down all of those striders.

Comment

• ~Chance~
      Blaze one for the NATION
      • Oct 2008

Yea I cannot beat it on veteran. I can only beat the Bog, Blackout, and No fighting in the war room.

Comment

• dboy_dc
        • Oct 2008

All the Chase Parts on Mirror's Edge...

The Level on GTAIV where you have to go to the top of the building and clear out the construction yard.

Every level on God of War I & II

The opening of San Andreas

Comment

• ~Chance~
          Blaze one for the NATION
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DET Clutch
          Chance, no fighting in the war room was a bitch too. lol The full game took me a 15 days to beat the month it came out. Ghillies in the Mist, No fighting in the war room, and I the part where you have to go up that hill, defend it, go back down on a timer, all took me multiple hours. A lot of fun though
          I just beat the last one you are taking about, i think it's called "Heat". not Sure, But On veteren, You just have to run down the hill on the side you blew up the tanks. You will get blasted if you go with your teammates. That shit was hella hard.

Comment

Working...