X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wildcard
    ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
    • Oct 2008

Well... I did it..

I have been playing The Show since 2005, and I have achieved my first Perfect Game. Also that's not even the best part!

It was an epic battle, as I went online, and faced this guy who was 6-6. I know he doesn't have a great record, but when you are .500 at least you're not a retard.

Anyways, I picked the Dodgers, and went with Kershaw.

He picked the Mets, and went with Santana.

In Santana's 7.1 Innings pitched he gave up 5 hits and 0 runs.

Now it's the 8th Inning. 1 out.

I still have this perfect game going, and I'm sweating to find a run because he has been dominating me with Santana all game. I'm thinking aww shit, I'm going to pitch a perfect game, and have to take Kershaw out, because his pitch count was rising.

Anyways, Santana strikes out the first guy.

Then he walks Loney!!!

Okay, but no big deal I'm thinking to myself, because he has gotten himself out of jams earlier in the game.

Well... then Casey Blake comes up to bat.

Blake gets a hit!

Man on 1st and 2nd 1 out.

The Juan Pierre comes up to bat...

He grounds out into a potential double play!!! SHIT!

No! He hustles it out, and is safe at 1st.

Man on 1st and 3rd...

2 Outs...

Who comes up to bat?!?!?

KERSHAW!!!!!!!

What the flying fuck do I do know?

Do I pinch hit, and try to get that base hit for the win, and give up on my first ever perfect game that I was 3 outs away from?

Or do I let a 1 for 3 Kershaw step up to the plate in the bottom of the 8th Inning and try to drive in this run?

Well I kept him in, and he hits a hard line drive right at Carlos Delgado! BUT OMFG!!! It goes through his glove!!!!

Loney comes home, and I go up 1-0.

Against Fransisco Rodriguez... Kershaw pulls through!!!

THE PITCHER PITCHES A PERFECT GAME AND GETS MY ONLY RBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kershaw remains in the game strikes out 2 more batters, and pitches a Complete Game Shutout Perfect Game 9k Performance.

Best game for me of 09!

Thanks if you read it.:nunchuck:
    Originally posted by Leftwich 2-14-2009
    I wasn't comparing myself to Wildcard. I honestly don't think I could compare myself to God.

• mfbmike
    Goat****er
    • Nov 2008

Wow, that's awesome. lol.

Comment

• Goober
      Needs a hobby
      • Feb 2009

Wow congrats. Makes me miss my broken XBOX, even though I know 2k9 will let me down again.

Comment

• stevsta
        ¿Que?
        • Oct 2008

Good job man

Dodgers FTW
        RIP

Comment

• Justo
          GFX Crew
          • Dec 2008

congrats man

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
            Viva Sombrero
            • Apr 2009

congrats now join the ladder and come see us for some REAL action
            Yahoo: BigVoo

Comment

• Wildcard
              ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Brotha2ThaNight
              congrats now join the ladder and come see us for some REAL action
              u dont want none of this brah lol
              I wasn't comparing myself to Wildcard. I honestly don't think I could compare myself to God.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
                PTFO
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Wildcard
                u dont want none of this brah lol

Comment

• Wildcard
                  ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MmmmBeeeeer
                  :gold::star:

Comment

• Wildcard
                    ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by houtz
                    Congrats man. Isn't it crazy how into a video game you can get? Heart beating, palms sweating, mustve been awesome.
                    Yeah, it was definitely intense.

The thing is I have lost No hitters, and perfect games before in the 9th Inning, so especially after I got the lead I was throwing NOTHING over the plate, and the guy was being patient, and I ended up throwing like 20 pitches in the 9th inning because I was so nervous.

I wonder if that really has ever happened before?

A pitcher pitching a perfect game, and driving in the game winning RBI?

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
                      Viva Sombrero
                      • Apr 2009

i heard a challenge...to quote the Great One

JUST BRING IT

BITCH

:nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck:

Comment

• Wildcard
                        ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
                        • Oct 2008

i heard a challenge...to quote the Great One

JUST BRING IT

BITCH

:nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck::nunchuck: :nunchuck::nunchuck:
                        WildcardVSN is meh name. Anywhere, Anytime. :wavey:

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
                          Viva Sombrero
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Wildcard
                          WildcardVSN is meh name. Anywhere, Anytime. :wavey:
                          whats your gaming hours...I am a late nighter(11p EST during the week or later) weekends vary according to what we are doing as the fam that weekend(parenting cuts into your gaming time when u have a 2 yr. old)

Comment

• Wildcard
                            ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
                            • Oct 2008

whats your gaming hours...I am a late nighter(11p EST during the week or later) weekends vary according to what we are doing as the fam that weekend(parenting cuts into your gaming time when u have a 2 yr. old)
                            I'm on EST, and I'm available a lot. Mostly at night, but not when baby momma is watching TV which is like 8-11... im available from like Noon to 8, and then like midnight to 5am

Comment

• Vinsane
                              • Nov 2008

I know Wikipedia isn't exactly the most credible source but...

# Aside from Hunter, only two perfect-game pitchers had RBIs: Bunning (2) and Young (1). None but Hunter had more than one hit: Bunning had a double; Richmond, Ward, and Martínez had singles. No pitcher has ever scored a run during his perfect game. Barker, Witt, Rogers, Wells, and Cone did not bat in their perfect games, as the American League adopted the designated hitter rule in 1973.
                              25-02, 23:16 Yawkey Way celtics fucking suck

Comment

Working...