X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fappin Raptor
    I literally know nothing.
    • Jul 2009

An Everton Career [FM 12]

Everton Football Club are an English professional association football club from the city of Liverpool. The club competes in the Premier League, the highest level of English football. They have competed in the top division for a record 108 seasons, they have played more top-flight league games than any other English team and have won the League Championship nine times—the fourth most of any team.[3] Everton have remained in the top division since 1954, and were founding members of the Premier League in 1992.

• Fappin Raptor
    • Jul 2009

New Manager Welcomed At Goodison Park
    Liverpool -- Today a press conference was called at Goodison Park to announce the new manager of Everton FC. Sir F. Raptor was ushered into the conference room donning a brand new navy blue suit with Everton owner Bill Kenwright at his side. Kenwright opened up the press conference proudly stating that "we are proud to welcome Raptor into our club. His love and devotion for this team will surely bring us many good years to come".

Below is the transcript from the press conference.

sportinglife.com: "You sit here as the new manager of Everton. Is this your dream job?"

SFR: "I am absolutely delighted to be hired, it really is a dream come true."

The Daily Post: "The facilities here are fantastic, are you excited at the opportunity to work in such an environment?"

SFR: "The facilities are great, but I'm old fashion and good hard work will win us games."

sportinglife.com: "New managers often bring times of upheaval and some at the club might fear for their jobs. Will there be many changes?"

SFR: "No, everything that (David) Moyes has set up here is great. I really am lucky to be coming into such a great situation. I think my tactics will be better suited to the team that what he was doing though."

TEAMtalk.com: "How involved do you intend to be with day-to-day running of the club?"

SFR: "I like to be involved with as much as I can be."

The Daily Post: "While some managers are famous for their hands-on approach, other maintain a more reserved manner with their players. How do you see your management style?"

SFR: "I want every player to know that they can come to me with anything, but at the same time I tend to trust the trust the players as adults to behave in such a manner."

The People: "What can we expect from you in the transfer market? Are you looking to splash the cash or are you more of a bargain hunter?"

SFR: "I love to look towards the future and tend to look for young, talented footballers, but if there is someone I feel will help us I will sign them at any cost."

BBC Radio 5 Live: "What would you say is your tactical approach to the game?"

SFR: "It all depends on the situation. There are so many variables in football that to have just one approach would be irresponsible."

The People: "Many people expected Everton to qualify for continental competition last season. The failure to qualify was something that disappointed a lot of fans, so do you think you'll be able to put that right this year?"

SFR: "I think this is the next step this club has to take."

Sky Sports News: "On the off-chance that any agents read your comments today, is there a particular area of the squad which you are looking to strengthen in the near future?"

SFR: "Transfer policy will not be discussed today, sorry."

Goal.com: "It is often said that different managers favour different competitions. Will you be concentrating primarily on getting good results in the Premier Division?"

SFR: "Absolutely, that competition is my main focus."

Bill Kenwright: "Thank you to everyone who came out, that will be all for today."

Sir F. Raptor leaving Goodison Park after the press conference.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
      • Jul 2009

Season Results

Premier League
      FA Cup

Carling Cup

Friendlies
      Statistics by Year

2011-12
      Most Goals:
      Most Assists:
      Most Points:
      Most Clean Sheets:
      Most Yellow Cards:
      Most Red Cards:

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
        • Jul 2009

Transfer Center

2011-12

Transfers In:

Transfers Out:
        Loan - Conor McAleny to Bury - 6 months
        Loan - Aristote Nsiala to Crewe - End of Season
        Loan - Joao Silva to Watford - End of Season

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
          • Jul 2009

Around the League

2011-12 Schedule

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
            • Jul 2009

Around the World

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
              • Jul 2009

That should be everything I need.

Comment

• spiker
                Beast mode
                • Apr 2011

How much is your budget to start? Who are your targets in the summer transfer window? Who are you going to drop like a bad habit? What is your minimum for letting Rodwell go? What about Baines? What's your plan for Howard and Neville?

Gotta get rid of Saha and get someone else up front. That's a given. :dtrain: My first move in FIFA 11, 12 and FM11 was always to get rid of that bum. Neville is usually my next to go only because I want to get something for him before he retires. Bilyaditinov is close behind him.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                  • Jul 2009

I started the game with no transfer budgets allowed in the first window to keep rosters the same to how they are now in real life. Thinking ahead I would like to bring in a winger to replace Drenthe if I can't get him to sign for a significantly lower wage than what I know he'll request. I'll try and sell Hibbert with Coleman coming in to take over at right back next season. Rodwell could go for nothing less than $20-25 million. Baines will stay unless I get a ridiculous offer. I like Howard so he'll stay, same with Neville who will eventually just become a coach.

It's got a roster update so Saha is gone, same with Bily. Only downside is they didn't give me Donovan, it's only got the loanees that leave at the end of the season.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                    • Jul 2009

Intra-squad Friendly Begins Everton Season
                    Liverpool -- Today Everton hosted an intra-squad friendly to start off the season at Finch Farm. Everton A fielded a starting line-up of Howard, Baines, Heitinga, Jagielka, Hibbert, Rodwell, Fellaini, Drenthe, Osman, Cahill and Jelavic against the more younger inexperienced Everton B squad of Hahneman, Johns, Dier, Duffy, Browning, McAleny, Barkley, Lundstram, Anichebe, Vellios and Silva.

Drenthe had a great game netting a hat trick and Vellios scored the only goal for Everton B, with the game ending 3-1. Sir Raptor was quoted as saying, "this game was a great way to start the year and get everyone prepared for the long season ahead".

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                      • Jul 2009

Confident Performance From Toffees
                      Preston -- An efficient performance by Everton's players saw them confidently overcome a lacklustre Preston North End 2-0 at Deepdale.

Powerful striker Denis Stracqualursi got Everton off to a flyer by scoring a well struck effort on 7 minutes. Striker Victor Anichebe finally rounded off their victory on 37 minutes with a close range effort.

Man of the Match: Royston Drenthe
                      Attendance: 8,853

Comment

• spiker
                        Beast mode
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Fappin Raptor
                        I started the game with no transfer budgets allowed in the first window to keep rosters the same to how they are now in real life. Thinking ahead I would like to bring in a winger to replace Drenthe if I can't get him to sign for a significantly lower wage than what I know he'll request. I'll try and sell Hibbert with Coleman coming in to take over at right back next season. Rodwell could go for nothing less than $20-25 million. Baines will stay unless I get a ridiculous offer. I like Howard so he'll stay, same with Neville who will eventually just become a coach.

It's got a roster update so Saha is gone, same with Bily. Only downside is they didn't give me Donovan, it's only got the loanees that leave at the end of the season.
                        Sounds good. I'm hoping that someone offers you big money for Rodwell. I think Fellaini and a cheap replacement for Rodwell can hold down the middle just fine. That would allow you to spread the money to other spots on the field - hopefully on a sweet ass attacking winger or midfielder. I assume you're going to roll with Jelavic for the next few years so you're set at forward.

I'll just sit back and follow now.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                          • Jul 2009

Everton Rise To See Off Foxes
                          Leicester -- Everton produced a solid performance to beat Leicester City at King Power Stadium. A brace from Sylvain Distin helped Everton to a 3-2 victory.

Centre-back Phil Jagielka got Everton off to a flyer by scoring a good header from just inside the six-yard box on 4 minutes. Experienced centre-back Sylvain Distin doubled Everton's lead with a close range header on 30 minutes.

Distin added his 2nd goal of the game with a strong diving header on 39 minutes. Midfielder Andy King pulled one back for Leicester City after 76 minutes with a fierce shot.

Winger Lloyd Dyer gave the Leicester City fans a glimmer of hope after 92 minutes with a shot from the edge of the area.

Man of the Match: Leon Osman
                          Attendance: 9,727

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                            • Jul 2009

Everton Games Selected for TV
                            Sunday October 2nd, 2011 - Bolton v. Everton
                            Saturday November 5th, 2011 - Everton v. Chelsea

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
                              • Jul 2009

Everton Announce Link With Crewe
                              Liverpool -- Bill Kenwright and Crewe chairman John Bowler are pleased to announce a new link between Everton and Crewe Alexandra. Under the terms of the agreement the following will apply with immediate effect:

Everton will be able to send players on loan to Crewe Alexandra. During the loan spell the player's wage will be paid in full by Everton. Crewe have no obligation to play the player and he may be recalled by Everton at any time.

Crewe will host an annual friendly between the two clubs with all gate receipts to be kept by Crewe. Everton will be under no obligation to field a full-strength side.

Comment

Working...