No longer a noob
    • Jul 2011

Passion. Pride. Pacers. An Association

I'm starting an association with Indiana Pacers on 2K12

6 minute quarters, 82 game season, no player roles or chemistry

My starters

Rotation will be ()=minutes per game

PG: Collison (18) Hill (8) Price (2)
    SG: George (18) Jones (9) Stephenson (4)
    SF: Granger (18)
    PF: West (18) Hansbrough (8) Amundson (4)
    C: Hibbert (18) Foster (0)

Hope you follow along.
  • nwfisch
    No longer a noob
    • Jul 2011

Pacers Win Big At Detroit

To follow up their disappointing exit in the playoffs last season, the Pacers opened the 2011-12 season with a win over the Detroit Pistons 59-49. Danny Granger led all scorers with 18 points, including 2-3 from beyond the 3 pt. line. David West struggled in his first game as a Pacer, scoring only 4 on 1 of 3 from the floor. "It's tough to only get 3 touches, but I'm here to win, not get the most touches, whatever it takes to win, I'll do it." The Pacers bench scored 21 points led by Tyler Hansbrough's 9. The Pacers have a much tougher challenge on Friday night in Oklahoma City against the Thunder, and their 1-2 punch of Durant and Westbrook.

Comment

• nwfisch
      No longer a noob
      • Jul 2011

Durant, OKC too Much for West, Pacers

Kevin Durant's 21 points were too much for the Pacers Friday night as the Pacers fell to 1-1 after a 55-49 defeat. David West matched Durant with 22 points, but it wasn't enough. Coach Frank Vogel was pleased that the team didn't give up. "It's easy to pack it in," Vogel said "after the Thunder started the 2nd half on a 7-0 run, our guys were more motivated than ever." "Even though its not a W in the standings, I feel that we gave our fans and the viewers on ESPN a great game." Danny Granger has been through the ups and downs with the Pacers and said "There's something about this team. I hope we can do something that no Pacer team has done since the 70's." "We got a big game tomorrow against Boston, we need our fans to be big." The 1-1 Pacers will head back to Indianpolis for a meeting with a playoff contender in the 1-1 Boston Celtics. Guard Rajon Rondo has been linked with the Pacers via trade rumors. Both the Celtics and Pacers deny that Rondo was discussed.

Comment

Working...