X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calgaryballer
    Tiote!
    • Mar 2009

York City: A Career in FM

York City Football Club is an English football club based in York, North Yorkshire. The club participates in the fifth tier of English football, the Conference National. Founded in 1922, they joined the Football League in 1929, and have spent most of their history in the lower divisions. The club briefly rose as high as the second tier of English football, spending two seasons in the Second Division in the 1970s. At the end of the 2003–04 season the club lost their League status when they were relegated from the Third Division, and have since remained in the Conference.
    I've been meaning to do an FM career for a while now. I find that for smaller teams, it can help me keep the motivation to play, even when results are going against me for long periods of time. I'll be posting on the key matches and big news, so not every game will find it's way in here. Let me know if you have any questions or anything.

The picture above is from when I went to a York City match, and they just won the FA Trophy at Wembley, so a very successful season for the Minstermen
  • calgaryballer
    Tiote!
    • Mar 2009

The board expects a title challenge and has given me a wage budget of 14k per week. Here is the squad

Comment

Working...