X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbuc
    tbuc
    • Sep 2009

New FIFA Chise

I was trying to hold off on starting a soccer 'chise until the new FIFA game came out, but I can't help myself. Here's some teams that I think would draw some followers...

Paris Saint-Germain - PSG has a ton of money and should be a fun French league team to buildup.

Borussia Dortmund - This team has now won the German Bundesliga two years in arrow. They have some of the top young talents in the world as well. This team would probably be the most fun to play with, but they don't have a lot of money, so I may end up having to sell some of the top young stars... They also have one of the top young American strikers on their second team.

Bayern Munich - As Dortmund may be the Tampa Bay Rays of the Bundesliga, Bayern could be compared to the Yankees. They have some of the best players in the world on their team and some extra money to bring in more. Not winning a trophy with this team is a disappointment.

Barcelona/Real Madrid - If not the top two, these two Spanish sides are two of the best in the world. Clear favorites to win La Liga every year, both sides are fun to play with.

Valencia - Probably the third best team in Spain. I wouldn't mind trying to bring them to the top and compete with Madrid and Barca.

Manchester City - Probably the richest team in the world. I could potentially bring in any player in wanted to with this team and turn them into a true power house in European football.

Arsenal - My favorite team. They have the money to bring in some top players, but not enough to buy a handful of world class stars. It would be fun to see if I could compete with the two Manchester clubs and top Chelsea and Tottenham.

Fulham - Born and raised in America to a Norwegian mother, I'd love to start a chise with Fulham. Why? Because USA's best player, Clint Dempsey, plays for this English Premier League side. Also, two of Norway's best players also start for this team. I think it would be fun to see if I could keep up with Arsenal, Chelsea, and Tottenham and possibly finish in the top 5.

Fulham probably wouldn't interest many people. I'm open to really any team including an MLS squad.

• Champ
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

Next year with Lavezzi PSG will be fun.

Comment

• tbuc
      tbuc
      • Sep 2009

True. Plus they already have Sakho, Pastore, and Thiago Motta.

Comment

Working...