X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoldenJet
    • Aug 2009

[NCAA FB] Into The inferno - The Legend of Dante Barnes

Welcome To The Show

“And Demetrius Thomas sets off from the wide out position with great speed and runs the slant route, Dean Spencer spots him and throws a dart straight to him – and it’s picked off. Dante Barnes has his second pick of the game in the State Championship. And this game is all but over!”

Everett Academy was the state of Pennsylvania boys’ varsity football champions for the second straight year. Even though they were missing graduated All-star wide receiver Ethan Woy and had very low expectations, I; cornerback and star returner Dante Barnes has led his school to the Promised Land as a junior.

The reporters flooded the field along with the hundreds of people in Heinz Field – home of the Pittsburgh Panthers of the NCAA and the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League. It felt good to return to the championship personally, after so many people expected it to be a down year for Everett in athletics.

Ethan Woy was gone to Syracuse, but a successful football program was here to stay as long as Dante “Showtime” Barnes as around. I had one more year before I would hopefully be recruited to play College Football. I could see himself with the Crimson Tide up in Alabama, or maybe as a Nittany Lion with Penn State. So many questions were swirling around in my head, but as a champion, I could just enjoy himself for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Who rock grooves and make moves with all the mommies, the back of the club, sippin' moet, is where you'll find me”

The music was bumping as the Everett High School students were celebrating a second straight state championship. Dante was definitely enjoying the fruits of his labour. All the two a days and constant punishment; mental and physical, I had taken was finally being paid off. The bottles were popping off almost as often as the girl’s clothes and I could feel the effects of the drinks I had been sipping on since I had gotten over to the quarterbacks house for the party. Simon O’Neill knew how to throw a party, and he had gone all out for this one.

“Alright, there’s the MVP I’ve been looking for all night! How you doing, brother?”

“Feeling good man, as if we won another championship. That’s two rings, dog!”

“I know man, feels al-fucking-right to be put them haters to bed already, thinking we gonna ‘have a down year’, my ass. We got another one to win next year too!”

“Hell yeah, dawg, this is only the beginning. Going to leave my High School career with three rings, and Everett is forever going to remember the name, Dante Barnes”

“Right, right man! Anyways, I gotta bail, I can see Sarah from across the room and she’s looking a little lonely, peace and love bro”

All was good in the land of Everett, because when the going got tough.

I got going.

So as you can see, this will be my attempt at an NCAA Football Road To Glory. I will be using NCAA Football 12 rather than the most recent game due to me being a broke slacker and not having picked up the newest addition yet. I do have plans to use it eventually but for now, this will have to do. I have modeled it after Woy's "Catching Controversy" chise because I think it will really suit the writing style I will be using for this. I hope everyone enjoys and get ready for the ride.
    Last edited by GoldenJet; 12-10-2013, 05:24 PM.
  • GoldenJet
    • Aug 2009

HIGH SCHOOL STATISTICS [FOOTBALL]
    • 2008 – 1 tackles (Third string cornerback)
    • 2009 – 7 combined tackles, 2 interceptions (Backup cornerback)
    • 2010 – 22 combined tackles, 12 interceptions, 5 touchdowns, 3 kick return TD
    • 2011 –

HIGH SCHOOL AWARDS [FOOTBALL]
    • 2008 – None
    • 2009 – None
    • 2010 – First Team All-ICC, Single-A All-State
    • 2011 -

Comment

Working...