X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

[PS3] VSN's WWE Universe

I am starting a WWE Universe mode in WWE 2K14 and will use input and booking suggestions from the wrestling fans here, and then stream the pay per views and shows. They will be on my Twitch page and I believe it stores them and you could even watch them back if you missed them. I'm starting out with the Extreme Rules PPV 2013. I have left out two matches due to restrictions. The Miz vs Cody Rhodes from the pre-show, and Sheamus vs Mark Henry in a strap match, I don't see that angle going anywhere, so I'm replacing it. I will probably try and update the posts with some graphics and maybe screenshots soon, but the primary source will be twitch for watching the videos, if I end up really into this then I will focus a good amount of time on it. Enjoy!
  • OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

1st Pay-Per View is starting at 9pm est tonight

the card:

Chris Jericho vs Fandano w/ Summer Rae
    Dean Ambrose vs Kofi Kingston - United States Championship
    Jack Swagger vs Alberto Del Rio - "I Quit" Match to name #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title
    The Shield vs Team Hell No - WWE Tag Team Championship match
    The Big Show vs Randy Orton - Extreme Rules Match
    John Cena vs Ryback - Last Man Standing Match for WWE Championship
    Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - Steel Cage Match

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
      Fuck em
      • Oct 2008

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
        Fuck em
        • Oct 2008

The results are in, you can watch on my twitch, I've listed the results along with the characters that I controlled... Winners are BOLD , User Controlled is BOLD BLUE

Chris Jericho vs Fandano w/ Summer Rae
        Dean Ambrose vs Kofi Kingston - United States Championship
        Jack Swagger vs Alberto Del Rio - "I Quit" Match to name #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title
        The Shield vs Team Hell No - WWE Tag Team Championship match
        The Big Show vs Randy Orton - Extreme Rules Match
        John Cena vs Ryback - Last Man Standing Match for WWE Championship
        Triple H vs Brock Lesnar - Steel Cage Match

The main event was supposed to last much longer, but that finish was nice IMO
        Last edited by OnlyOneBeerLeft; 02-03-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
          Fuck em
          • Oct 2008

Tonight I am broadcasting the Raw that immediately followed Extreme Rules. The card is not posted, I have a quick recap and story line in mind and don't want to spoil it up front.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• Bomberooski
            #GoHawks
            • Feb 2009

YES
            I give rep not thanks
            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
              Fuck em
              • Oct 2008

The results, with notes/recap...

Del Rio flaunts winning #1 contender match, Orton says after beating big show he should be #1 contender, tricks Del Rio into putting up his #1 contender spot. Ricardo Rodriqeuz tried to interfere, distracting Del Rio and Orton hits the RKO for the victory, and #1 contendership for the World Heavyweight Championship.

After the match Wade Barrett comes out. He brags about still holding his title after Extreme Rules, when of course he didn't defend his title. Paul Heyman interrupts and suggests a title match TONIGHT against his "special opponent" Speculation is that Curtis Axel will be the opponent, since he, CM Punk and Brock Lesnar are the only three superstars in Heyman's stable. Barrett accepts, confident he can beat Axel, doubting Punk would be his challenger and has an advantage against Lesnar after a punishing cage match the night before.

Triple threat for US title #1 contender – Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz vs Cody Rhodes ... Cody Rhodes is victorious on a roll up reversal, fun match, go back and watch it.

Paul Heyman's secret opponent, RVD, comes back to a huge pop. The title match for the intercontinental title proceeds with Barrett looking impressive. wasteland connects outside the ring, when Heyman interferes RVD gets to catch his breath and rallies to win with the frog splash. RVD is your new Intercontinental Champion.

Team Hell No and Kofi Kingston vs The Shield - Roman Reigns for some reason turns on the shield in the video, but we are going to pretend that didn't happen (yet ) Your standard 6 man tag, with an excellent finish, Kane catches Rollins off an irish whip, body press and catches him by the throat to deliver a chokeslam.

I have a direction and plan for the World Heavyweight Championship, the story is Ziggler has been injured, which is why he couldn't participate at Extreme Rules. I will most likely unify the United States and the Intercontinental titles by Money in the Bank.
              Last edited by OnlyOneBeerLeft; 02-04-2014, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                Fuck em
                • Oct 2008

The next Raw that is on the page right now...

Raw opens, Ryback saying he got screwed against Cena, Punk comes out for first time since 'Mania. Punk says he is next in line for Cena's title, and his manager Paul Heyman will make sure of it. A brawl breaks out and it is announced that Heyman's stable of CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and Curtis Axel will take on Team Hell No and John Cena in a 6 man tag team match.

Cody Rhodes (The #1 contender for the U.S. Championship after a reverse roll-up pin on Cesaro in the triple threat match last week) vs Cesaro, with Swagger at ringside. Cody wins, by reversing a roll up again after Swagger is sent to the locker room.

Dean Ambrose with Seth Rollins faces The Miz in a non-title match. Ambrose dominates.

Chris Jericho vs former Intercontinental champion Wade Barrett. Barrett roughed Jericho up a bit, but Jericho wins by submission.

CM Punk, Lesnar, Axel vs Team Hell No, John Cena. The video game botched this match, it was supposed to have Brock and Curtis Axel leaving Punk in the match, but the game had Axel walk out on Punk and Brock, so we will pretend that it happened my way. Team Hell No and John Cena win.

probably going to tape our next show tonight
                Last edited by OnlyOneBeerLeft; 02-04-2014, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Jmiles
                  • Jul 2011

MOAR pls

Comment

• Jmiles
                    • Jul 2011

And give me a heads up so I can watch.

Comment

• PP
                      • Feb 2010

Would this be better if you had us create ourselves and you pit us against one another?

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                        Fuck em
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by PP
                        Would this be better if you had us create ourselves and you pit us against one another?
                        There will absolutely be room for CAW... I'll encourage it... I can make the guys, but also if anybody has WWE 2K14 on PS3 you can make your guy in your game, and I can download and put him in my WWE Universe. I had a streaming issue with my last Raw, and I'm quickly realizing how valuable Smackdown needs to be, by just doing Raw shows I'm missing out on a ton of angles and things I want to elaborate on.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                          #GoHawks
                          • Feb 2009

I don't have WWE2k14 BUT I would allow 3 clicks on "randomize look" (if they have that option) for my guy.

I just ask that the "bulge" option is maxed out.
                          I give rep not thanks
                          My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                            Fuck em
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bomberooski
                            I don't have WWE2k14 BUT I would allow 3 clicks on "randomize look" (if they have that option) for my guy.

I just ask that the "bulge" option is maxed out.
                            This can be done, Bulgerooski vs John Cena, WWE title on the line lol

Comment

• Bomberooski
                              #GoHawks
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
                              This can be done, Bulgerooski vs John Cena, WWE title on the line lol
                              The old classic "You can't see me" vs "You CAN see me" matchup.
                              I give rep not thanks
                              My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

Working...