Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaBlakeness
    • Dec 2008

[PS4] Madden 25: The Dallas Cowboys - Putting the Shine Back into the Star

So with 220 winding down and having a little less time on my hands during the summer, I wanted to start an Owner mode franchise with the Dallas Cowboys on PS4 Madden 25. The caveat is that I will never actually play a game. I have looked up good settings to achieve realistic sim stats, and I will be simming every game. The key here is that I will adjust to the happenings by managing the team as much as I can outside of actual gameplay. I cut guys, sign guys, trade guys, fire staff, hire staff, reorder depth charts, change schemes, etc, etc. Anything I see fit to try to better the Cowboys. I cannot actually play the games because after playing Madden so much, CPU games are just too easy. So I thought this would be the most realistic way to do it.

I will write up stories, game recaps, and other happenings to try to keep this entertaining. I downloaded a roster from the community that was post draft, so I have Zack Martin, and the Browns have Johnny Manziel, for example. The free agents and new signings also appear to be pretty accurate and fairly recent. So this owner mode story starts right after the draft lets say. So basically I have inherited the Cowboys post-draft. Anything that happened before that was not my doing in this franchise.

I hope I can entertain anyone who chooses to read this, and if not, I hope it will be at least as entertaining to myself as I thought it would be.

P.S. I am no good at graphics like some of the other guys here. I'll try to include what I can to make it easier on the eyes, but fake internet articles and ESPN game summary stills are just not something I know how to do.
Working...