Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brees fan
    Shotgunning 4ur sins
    • Jan 2009

Anything has to be better than the so called best horror movie of all time trick r treat, that shit was stupid, I fell asleep half way through so maybe I missed the good parts...
    (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Chrispy
      Needs a hobby
      • Dec 2008

Soon it s going to be Saw XLIII

Comment

• krulmichael
        STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by CPollack09
        Soon it s going to be Saw XLIII
        This is supposed to the be the final chapter. Keyword being SUPPOSED. Although rumors being 10, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed few years back it was 6 chapters.

Oh and I'll be seeing this one as well since I own the first 5 on DVD...at this point it's like I just need it to complete the series...lol. Undoubtedly the first and second ones are the best.
        Last edited by krulmichael; 10-22-2009, 12:48 AM.

Twitch Channel
        http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
        Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
        Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
        Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
        Season V: 2-1

Comment

• CCBrink
          Awkward Swag
          • May 2009

Originally posted by krulmichael
          This is supposed to the be the final chapter. Keyword being SUPPOSED. Although rumors being 10, I'm pretty sure it was confirmed few years back it was 6 chapters.

Oh and I'll be seeing this one as well since I own the first 5 on DVD...at this point it's like I just need it to complete the series...lol. Undoubtedly the first and second ones are the best.
          Yeah they confirmed it a while back that there would be 6 movies. Only saw the first 3 and part of the 5th.

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

And the Halo series was a trilogy. The Saw creators will find something similar to Saw to make a movie out of and put the Saw name on it to make more sales.

Comment

• krulmichael
              STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime232
              And the Halo series was a trilogy. The Saw creators will find something similar to Saw to make a movie out of and put the Saw name on it to make more sales.
              Never said they wouldn't. Don't shoot the messenger people damn lol.

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

Never said they wouldn't. Don't shoot the messenger people damn lol.
                I wasn't calling you out on anything, just agreeing with you.

Comment

• Lupe
                  Posts a lot
                  • Nov 2008

Producer Oren Koules confirmed on June 22, 2007 that VI is being made. Authors of the script include Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, as well as Thomas Fenton.[27][28] Saw VI will be directed by Kevin Greutert, the editor on all the Saw films to date,[29] and will be released on October 23, 2009.[30]

Prior to 2009, Tobin Bell stated that he was signed on for a total of five sequels,[31] with Costas Mandylor also being confirmed for another installment in the horror franchise.[32]

In 2009, when discussing the future of the franchise, producer Troy Begnaud stated that if fan reception continued to be positive, the franchise would continue. When asked the specifics, he mentioned a 3D film as a possibility, but had not been officially discussed.[33] Also citing continued fan reception, star Tobin Bell stated that possible seventh and eighth films could be made.[34]

On July 18, 2009 it was reported that the writers of the fourth, fifth, and sixth entries, Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, would return to write a seventh film in the franchise.[35] This was confirmed later in the same month when David Hackl, director of the fifth installment, and producers Mark Burg and Oren Koules were also confirmed to be returning to make the seventh installment.[36] During an event regarding the Dunstan and Melton penned film The Collector, it was confirmed that the 3D sequel will most likely be the seventh film,[37] which is set to be released October 2010, keeping with the franchise releasing a film in that month.[38] On October 14, 2009 franchise producer Mark Burg and Marcus Dunstan, co-writer of films IV, V, and VI, announced that Saw VII will be in 3-D and production is slated to begin in January 2010. In the same interview, "Saw VIII" was confirmed for an October 2011 release

Originally posted by Len B
                  Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• Buzzman
                    • Oct 2008

I swear if they dont show what happened to the doctor im going to be pissed. If they would have only made the 1st one I would be fine not knowing what happened to him, but now that they have made 5 and ruined the original, I just want to know. I heard it was because the guy who played him was mad he didnt get paid and refsed to comeback but now that they payed him hes willing to make a return.

Comment

• CCBrink
                      Awkward Swag
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                      I swear if they dont show what happened to the doctor im going to be pissed. If they would have only made the 1st one I would be fine not knowing what happened to him, but now that they have made 5 and ruined the original, I just want to know. I heard it was because the guy who played him was mad he didnt get paid and refsed to comeback but now that they payed him hes willing to make a return.
                      I assume the doctor died in that room.

Comment

• Buzzman
                        • Oct 2008

if eh died in that room they would have mentioned it at some point or shown his dead body in the hallway where he was crawling in part 2.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                          Highwayman
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by brees fan
                          Anything has to be better than the so called best horror movie of all time trick r treat, that shit was stupid, I fell asleep half way through so maybe I missed the good parts...
                          Good movie...very simple, very classic style horror film.

Don't get too many like that, these days. They always need to be psychological "thrill rides" with huge revelations at the end or the gore is intensified by ten...

Trick 'R Treat didn't have any of that...just a straight forward, Tales from the Crypt esque type film...I thought it was good.

Comment

• krulmichael
                            STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lupe
                            Producer Oren Koules confirmed on June 22, 2007 that VI is being made. Authors of the script include Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, as well as Thomas Fenton.[27][28] Saw VI will be directed by Kevin Greutert, the editor on all the Saw films to date,[29] and will be released on October 23, 2009.[30]

Prior to 2009, Tobin Bell stated that he was signed on for a total of five sequels,[31] with Costas Mandylor also being confirmed for another installment in the horror franchise.[32]

In 2009, when discussing the future of the franchise, producer Troy Begnaud stated that if fan reception continued to be positive, the franchise would continue. When asked the specifics, he mentioned a 3D film as a possibility, but had not been officially discussed.[33] Also citing continued fan reception, star Tobin Bell stated that possible seventh and eighth films could be made.[34]

On July 18, 2009 it was reported that the writers of the fourth, fifth, and sixth entries, Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, would return to write a seventh film in the franchise.[35] This was confirmed later in the same month when David Hackl, director of the fifth installment, and producers Mark Burg and Oren Koules were also confirmed to be returning to make the seventh installment.[36] During an event regarding the Dunstan and Melton penned film The Collector, it was confirmed that the 3D sequel will most likely be the seventh film,[37] which is set to be released October 2010, keeping with the franchise releasing a film in that month.[38] On October 14, 2009 franchise producer Mark Burg and Marcus Dunstan, co-writer of films IV, V, and VI, announced that Saw VII will be in 3-D and production is slated to begin in January 2010. In the same interview, "Saw VIII" was confirmed for an October 2011 release
                            FML. All that is wrong with the movie industry right there. Just cause a movie is still being received well (and I'd have to imagine it gets lower and lower every year) doesn't mean it needs 20 sequels. *sigh*

Twitch Channel

Comment

• Ravin
                              Dishing the Gino's
                              • Feb 2009

I own all 5 movies. Saw 1-2 are the best ones, 3 started the downfall, 4 I totally hated, and 5 I felt could have been Saw 4.5 as it basically was just there to tie up the ends, and the 5 people in the one trap was just there because they needed to add it in to make it seem like a SAW movie. I don't mind them making more movies, but basically SAW is a good example of how story planning was not done, and you can kind of tell they are doing everything on the fly. Because I bet if they knew they would be doing 6-7 films, they wouldn't have killed Jigsaw off so quickly.
                              All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• krulmichael
                                STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ravin
                                I own all 5 movies. Saw 1-2 are the best ones, 3 started the downfall, 4 I totally hated, and 5 I felt could have been Saw 4.5 as it basically was just there to tie up the ends, and the 5 people in the one trap was just there because they needed to add it in to make it seem like a SAW movie. I don't mind them making more movies, but basically SAW is a good example of how story planning was not done, and you can kind of tell they are doing everything on the fly. Because I bet if they knew they would be doing 6-7 films, they wouldn't have killed Jigsaw off so quickly.
                                Naturally, all they rely on now are "flashbacks". Kinda fucked themselves over in that department lol.

Twitch Channel

Comment

Working...