X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Sean
    i asked a few people if i should watch this show, then it took me like a week to download the first 2 seasons, only to see if i really liked the show, i'm like 8-9 episodes into the first season, and i'm in love with the show, i regret not watching it when it first came out, missing all the jokes about the show from comedians.

i'll probably download the last 3 seasons tonight, take another week, but that should give me some time to try and catch up with the show since i'll be on break soon anyway
    Even though there are over 100 episodes to watch, you have plenty of time to catch up before February.

Enjoy the ride.

I remember I first started the show, watching the first three seasons on DVD before the season 4 premiere and it was a lot of fun cramming.

Comment

• Palooza
      Au Revoir, Shoshanna
      • Feb 2009

Seriously, Sean, enjoy the experience.

Comment

• CR Knight
        All about the DA U
        • Oct 2008

i asked a few people if i should watch this show, then it took me like a week to download the first 2 seasons, only to see if i really liked the show, i'm like 8-9 episodes into the first season, and i'm in love with the show, i regret not watching it when it first came out, missing all the jokes about the show from comedians.

i'll probably download the last 3 seasons tonight, take another week, but that should give me some time to try and catch up with the show since i'll be on break soon anyway
        your are in for one hell of a ride. nothing like watching the show for the first time. i envy you. enjoy.
        sigpic

Comment

• Epidemik
          Commitment to Excellence
          • Jul 2009

It is amazing from the get go. Cleverly written and a lot of clues in every episode for die hard fans. For example the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 pop up EVERYWHERE from the get go. And just about everything has meaning and a reason to it. ENJOY

Comment

• Sean
            No longer a noob
            • Nov 2008

finished Season 2 yesterday, will wait for 3-5 to finish, will take awhile, but yea, i'm hooked.

the flashbacks are really cool, but i have a feeling it might go down hill, from what i havent seen, theres only so many ways you can try to connect all these people before the crash, also one flashback in season 2 they didnt talk about was that Libby chick who was in the same mental hospital as Hugo, so was she not really a shrink?

i had a crush on Ana Lucia, always liked Michelle Rodriguez, sucks she had to get killed off.

i read Claire and Jack are related, but you sure wouldnt know watching the first 2 season. also i think in the end, Kate will end up with Sawyer, they seem to have alot in common, their pasts, and obviously there is some chemistry between the characters. Charlies leaving next season isnt he? sucks, he and Claire just got back together. i have a feeling John will not be so nice the rest of the series, baldy takes alot of hits to the head.

1 more thing, whats up with Desmonds old girlfriend looking for the island?

Comment

• EmpireWF
              Giants in the Super Bowl
              • Mar 2009

the flashbacks are really cool, but i have a feeling it might go down hill, from what i havent seen, theres only so many ways you can try to connect all these people before the crash,

also one flashback in season 2 they didnt talk about was that Libby chick who was in the same mental hospital as Hugo, so was she not really a shrink?

i read Claire and Jack are related, but you sure wouldnt know watching the first 2 season. also i think in the end, Kate will end up with Sawyer, they seem to have alot in common, their pasts, and obviously there is some chemistry between the characters. Charlies leaving next season isnt he? sucks, he and Claire just got back together. i have a feeling John will not be so nice the rest of the series, baldy takes alot of hits to the head.

1 more thing, whats up with Desmonds old girlfriend looking for the island?
              Without dishing major spoilers to you......

I wouldn't worry about the flashbacks getting old. The writing team handled it very well.

Libby has never been explained and the writers have said her story will not be explained in the final season. It's actually one of the few things they have said outright like that.

One of the things I've read (if I remember correctly) was the actress who portrays Libby has been difficult to schedule and they ended up not focusing much on her.

Desmond's girlfriend, Penny will have a large impact on the story. Pretty much all I want to say at that point.

Comment

• wingsfan77
                • Aug 2009

Season 3 can be difficult, brings up a LOT more questions and doesn't supply answers to anything haha....but stick with it

Comment

• Palooza
                  Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Angie
                  The past season of Lost really turned me off with all the Time Travel so I stopped watching it mid season. I guess I will pick it up when it comes back since this is the last season. Anyone see Elizabeth Mitchell on "V" (Juliette)
                  Yes. She is hot as hell. I also saw her fuck Angelina Jolie in Gia. :heart:

Comment

• Palooza
                    Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                    • Feb 2009

Never heard of Gia?
                    Are you asking me or are you telling me?

edit: It's an HBO movie about a model who is a slut and does drugs.
                    Last edited by Palooza; 11-30-2009, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                      No Chubbies.
                      • Feb 2009

The past season of Lost really turned me off with all the Time Travel so I stopped watching it mid season. I guess I will pick it up when it comes back since this is the last season. Anyone see Elizabeth Mitchell on "V" (Juliette)
                      You also like Twilight, so I'm not surprised...

Comment

• CR Knight
                        All about the DA U
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by wingsfan77
                        Season 3 can be difficult, brings up a LOT more questions and doesn't supply answers to anything haha....but stick with it
                        I personally love season 3, but the first six episodes move a bit slow. The last half of the season is fuckawesome, though, so definitely stick with it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• BroncoBlue
                          No Chubbies.
                          • Feb 2009

Very cool TV promo for LOST in Spanish!

Comment

• Sean
                            No longer a noob
                            • Nov 2008

less then a hour before the rest of the series finishes up downloading for me, :D, maybe watch the first 2 episodes of Season 3 before i go to sleep, then try to watch like 5 or so tomorrow, love these cram sessions, :shot:

Comment

• Palooza
                              Au Revoir, Shoshanna
                              • Feb 2009

Sean rockin the LOST avi and sig. He's hooked.

Comment

• CR Knight
                                All about the DA U
                                • Oct 2008

less then a hour before the rest of the series finishes up downloading for me, :D, maybe watch the first 2 episodes of Season 3 before i go to sleep, then try to watch like 5 or so tomorrow, love these cram sessions, :shot:
                                the opening scene of season 3 is sooo fucking awesome. i get chills just thinking about it.
                                Originally posted by Palooza
                                Sean rockin the LOST avi and sig. He's hooked.
                                of course he is. he's one of us now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...