Trey Songz & Drake - I Invented Sex

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

FUCK BLUEPRINT3 N FUK CUBAN LINX 2

ALBUM OF THE MUTHA-FUKIN YEAR

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj0XETbp97Q"]YouTube - Muse - MK Ultra[/ame]

Comment

• kyhadley
        Carefree
        • Oct 2008

really? to be honest, I'm kind of disappointment with it so far (maybe cause my expectations were super-duper high), but yeah it doesnt seem like there's as many "awesome-fucking-rip-roaring-muse-y" songs as their other albums

it kind of makes me just want to go listen to their others more. hopefully with a few more listens ill grow to like it more

edit: the last three (exogenesis) are where its at
        Last edited by kyhadley; 09-09-2009, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

just blaze n listen to the entire album....

there's just an epic feel to it....I'd actually pay for this album, in fact I'll prolly just pick up the limited box set...

Comment

• kyhadley
            Carefree
            • Oct 2008

time for listen #2

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
              Spellin' n' shit
              • Feb 2009

Break by Three Days Grace

Comment

• relaxedanderson
                I am not Abe Kabbible
                • Feb 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rwXfuIkgE0&feature=related"]Subhumans - Religious Wars[/ame]
                Z(u, w) = Z0(w)[1-exp{-b(w)u}]

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

• relaxedanderson
                  I am not Abe Kabbible
                  • Feb 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49SU_IhhNTA&feature=related"]Subhumans - Work Rest Play Die[/ame]
                  Last edited by relaxedanderson; 09-10-2009, 06:19 PM.

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

• relaxedanderson
                    I am not Abe Kabbible
                    • Feb 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUKze6da7Uo"]Slade - Give Us A Goal[/ame]

Comment

• relaxedanderson
                      I am not Abe Kabbible
                      • Feb 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-v5ShRyUo"]Heino - Caramba, Caracho, ein Whisky[/ame]

Night night all.
                      Last edited by relaxedanderson; 09-10-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

• EmpireWF
                        Giants in the Super Bowl
                        • Mar 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFb9UqELX8w"]YouTube - The Roots - The Seed (2.0): OG Lyrics Version[/ame]

Comment

• citizenerased
                          Rugby World Cup Champion
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by kyhadley
                          really? to be honest, I'm kind of disappointment with it so far (maybe cause my expectations were super-duper high), but yeah it doesnt seem like there's as many "awesome-fucking-rip-roaring-muse-y" songs as their other albums

it kind of makes me just want to go listen to their others more. hopefully with a few more listens ill grow to like it more

edit: the last three (exogenesis) are where its at
                          It's definatly a grower, was a bit iffy for me at first. Probably their most consistent album to date, apart from Exogenesis it doesn't really have any great songs, with the rest of the album being just good or average (by Muse standards), but at the same time it doesn't have any fillers or bad songs like the previous albums (Exo-politics or Screenager anyone?).

Definatly wouldn't put it ahead of Absolution though, probably second equal with Origin of Symmetry. Although Exogenesis is that good they could've just released that and I still would've shelled out for it - no idea how they plan to play it live though.
                          Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

Comment

• Anthony
                            In Brendan we trust.
                            • Jun 2009

Led Zeppelin - The Lemon Song

Comment

• kyhadley
                              Carefree
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by citizenerased
                              It's definatly a grower, was a bit iffy for me at first. Probably their most consistent album to date, apart from Exogenesis it doesn't really have any great songs, with the rest of the album being just good or average (by Muse standards), but at the same time it doesn't have any fillers or bad songs like the previous albums (Exo-politics or Screenager anyone?).

Definatly wouldn't put it ahead of Absolution though, probably second equal with Origin of Symmetry. Although Exogenesis is that good they could've just released that and I still would've shelled out for it - no idea how they plan to play it live though.
                              yeah once you take it for what it is and stop comparing it to their other stuff then it definitely gets better, I'm starting to like it more now.

I read this in a review and it definitely seems appropriate:
                              Bellamy's Manson guitars are locked on 'stun' throughout, although we do have a quibble, and it's a major one: He's a bit of a tease.

Every time Bellamy launches into a mind-melting or soul-expanding solo, he pulls back, as if to say, "That's enough." This can be irritating since too much of a good thing is a great thing, and not enough of a good thing is a cheat.
                              Yeah I'd go
                              1. Absolution
                              2a. The Resistance
                              2b. OOS
                              2c. Black Holes and Revelations
                              2d. Showbiz

lol

Exogenesis and Unnatural Selection are my favorites

Comment

• Big C-Dub
                                M-V-P!
                                • Jun 2009

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtUI5MC9tVM"]YouTube - MGMT - Electric Feel[/ame]

Comment

Working...