X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Most violent film scenes

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1YL9C8Hfw"]YouTube- Saving Private Ryan Omaha beach[/ame]

Pretty violent. Not as violent as some movies but when put into perspective that the real thing was much worse.

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.
  • j.hen
    Self Care
    • Oct 2008

THE BEAR JEW
    Last edited by j.hen; 01-22-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Buzzman
      • Oct 2008

The Last King of Scotland where the stick hooks into the guys chest and lift him up and let him hang there by his skin. Scene was brutal.

Comment

• Tailback U
        No substitute 4 strength.
        • Nov 2008

i love this scene, personally.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYI24MJWxI"]YouTube- Rambo (2008) Final Fight[/ame]

Comment

• Tailback U
          • Nov 2008

i doubt anyone that has ever seen this movie will ever forget about this scene. so gruesome that its honestly one of the only scenes that i find tough to watch again.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a08PnAc76CI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Comment

• NateDogg7240
            GPOD #72
            • Oct 2008

i doubt anyone that has ever seen this movie will ever forget about this scene. so gruesome that its honestly one of the only scenes that i find tough to watch again.

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
            Me and some of my friends were talking about this scene just a couple of days ago. I have to look away when it happens, theres just something about it that makes me cringe

Comment

• bcransom
              Kurtzpalm
              • Jan 2010

Meh

Never found that scene particularly hard to watch. Yeah it's brutal but nothing unusual these days.

Comment

• Tailback U
                • Nov 2008

yeah i mean the internet has allowed us to watch chicks puke shit into each others mouths and guys cut their cocks off so no movie scene will ever truly be impossible to watch, but watching the guy clench the curb with his teeth still makes me cringe.

Comment

• bcransom
                  Kurtzpalm
                  • Jan 2010

yeah i mean the internet has allowed us to watch chicks puke shit into each others mouths and guys cut their cocks off so no movie scene will ever truly be impossible to watch, but watching the guy clench the curb with his teeth still makes me cringe.
                  I got that unpleasant feeling in my fingers and teeth because of the teeth on curb effect, but not because of the violent aspect.

Comment

• MVP1991
                    The Man
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by blitzrique
                    Not ridiculous comic book violence, but fucked up shit.

I'll start:

YouTube- Tough Guys
                    Originally posted by Leftwich
                    YouTube- Saving Private Ryan Omaha beach

Pretty violent. Not as violent as some movies but when put into perspective that the real thing was much worse.
                    Both were based on true stories and if these were hard to watch I can only imagine what the real thing was like.

The Golden Turducken
                    Season 1: 11-5 (Super Bowl Champion)
                    Season 2: 12-4 (NFC West Champion)

Season 3: 9-4

Comment

• goDawgs1433
                      Silver Britches
                      • Mar 2009

The American History X seen wasn't necessarily gruesome on screen but the racial hatred undertone just made me really, really angry.

To see that type of stuff going on in America just....FUCK I hate it.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL0SILzGs4g"]A precursor...[/ame]

Now are you looking for violence in the vein of kung-fu asskickery?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ya1J6hETdo"]Owned by a T-Shirt[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPjnSMVkXLA"]Sonny Chiba's Day Job[/ame]

Or hardcore horror violence?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wesCVKSc0"]Not Safe For Work[/ame]

Comment

• red33
                          • Feb 2009

IMO apocolyptco (spelling?) was brutal. for whatever reason tht movie made me cringe when the humans were beating ach other with the clubs and sht.

Comment

• nflman2033
                            George Brett of VSN
                            • Apr 2009

just picked up to blu ray (to replace my borrowed and not returned DVD) and asked the wife if she had seen it, and the only thing she remembered about the movie was that scene

Comment

• Tailback U
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by nflman2033
                              just picked up to blu ray (to replace my borrowed and not returned DVD) and asked the wife if she had seen it, and the only thing she remembered about the movie was that scene
                              yeah that scene was so intense that it almost overshadowed the greatness of the film because it was the first thing everyone talked about.

my girlfriend is exactly the same - how the fuck can anybody not remember American History X? the first time i watched that movie i was blown away. i can remember the night i watched it at home just sitting there by myself when it ended thinking, "holy shit what a movie."
                              Last edited by Tailback U; 01-23-2010, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...