Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abj
    Jimmy Shaker Day
    • Apr 2009

I was rooting for Matt, until this week. He royally fucked up. He read the tea leaves perfectly last week, recognizing that Enzo and Hayden have flopped on him. What does he do the next week? He runs back to the "Brigade" and expects them to have his back. At least he acknowledged his fuck up. He should have thrown Hayden under the bus, saying he's only playing for himself, taking all those prizes. He then discloses the Brigade to everyone, trying to create a 4 vs 3 alliance (or getting one brigade voted out, then having a 3 vs 2 vs Brendon majority).

Hayden is playing the Dr. Will strategy, of "anybody but me." But unlike Dr. Will, Hayden hasn't really been anybody's target in the most recent weeks. It makes him boring and annoying. He needs to make some actual moves (not just winning HOH on a FF week) for me to feel like he's a justifiable winner. I'd be glad to see him to get voted out. And enough with the ASU shit (reminds me, I need to replace my ASU fitted hat).

Enzo: He's a tool. Annoying tool. Who can't win jack. Who cheats (packing his fat face with food when he was supposed to be the "Have not" last week). Who thinks he's a great player, when he's been a worthless tag-along in the house. Please, vote him out soon. He doesn't deserve a sniff at the final 4, final 3, or god-forbid the final 2. He may end up in the end, since he's a great goat, nobody would vote for him.

Ragan: Annoying, but the underdog at this point. I don't watch the live feeds, but he's apparently 10000x more annoying on them. I'd like to see him win HOH to fuck over Hayden and Enzo.

Lane: Needs to make a move, now! He's sitting pretty in the house, no way is Enzo going to win HOH (and Hayden can't participate). Britney would save him, Ragan would target Enzo/Hayden.

Britney: Seems like she just got a boob job and has to be (and should be) showing them off every chance. She needs to make a move, she will have to these next to weeks to survive, otherwise she's done. She's not too bright, still hasn't figured out the Brigade. She's done their dirty work (she's recognized that), but doesn't understand the danger behind Lane (Enzo/Hayden).

Brendon: Super annoying with Rachel, less annoying once she was gone, but still annoying. He fucked up joining sides with the Brigade over the Matt vote. The better move would have been a potential Ragan/Britney/Matt/Brendon alliance, but obviously it never materialized. Pretty obvious he was option #2 to be voted out with Ragan as the #1 target.

Spoiler for Sunday:

Lane won HOH. Obviously it will be Ragan nominated, with either Hayden/Enzo as the pawn. He shouldn't put his parachute Britney up, too much risk that Hayden/Enzo would vote her out if given the opportunity. Would be awesome to see Britney win the POV, veto Ragan, and send either Enzo/Hayden home,

Comment

• Epidemik
      Commitment to Excellence
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by abj
      I was rooting for Matt, until this week. He royally fucked up. He read the tea leaves perfectly last week, recognizing that Enzo and Hayden have flopped on him. What does he do the next week? He runs back to the "Brigade" and expects them to have his back. At least he acknowledged his fuck up. He should have thrown Hayden under the bus, saying he's only playing for himself, taking all those prizes. He then discloses the Brigade to everyone, trying to create a 4 vs 3 alliance (or getting one brigade voted out, then having a 3 vs 2 vs Brendon majority).

Hayden is playing the Dr. Will strategy, of "anybody but me." But unlike Dr. Will, Hayden hasn't really been anybody's target in the most recent weeks. It makes him boring and annoying. He needs to make some actual moves (not just winning HOH on a FF week) for me to feel like he's a justifiable winner. I'd be glad to see him to get voted out. And enough with the ASU shit (reminds me, I need to replace my ASU fitted hat).

Enzo: He's a tool. Annoying tool. Who can't win jack. Who cheats (packing his fat face with food when he was supposed to be the "Have not" last week). Who thinks he's a great player, when he's been a worthless tag-along in the house. Please, vote him out soon. He doesn't deserve a sniff at the final 4, final 3, or god-forbid the final 2. He may end up in the end, since he's a great goat, nobody would vote for him.

Ragan: Annoying, but the underdog at this point. I don't watch the live feeds, but he's apparently 10000x more annoying on them. I'd like to see him win HOH to fuck over Hayden and Enzo.

Lane: Needs to make a move, now! He's sitting pretty in the house, no way is Enzo going to win HOH (and Hayden can't participate). Britney would save him, Ragan would target Enzo/Hayden.

Britney: Seems like she just got a boob job and has to be (and should be) showing them off every chance. She needs to make a move, she will have to these next to weeks to survive, otherwise she's done. She's not too bright, still hasn't figured out the Brigade. She's done their dirty work (she's recognized that), but doesn't understand the danger behind Lane (Enzo/Hayden).

Brendon: Super annoying with Rachel, less annoying once she was gone, but still annoying. He fucked up joining sides with the Brigade over the Matt vote. The better move would have been a potential Ragan/Britney/Matt/Brendon alliance, but obviously it never materialized. Pretty obvious he was option #2 to be voted out with Ragan as the #1 target.

Spoiler for Sunday:

Lane won HOH. Obviously it will be Ragan nominated, with either Hayden/Enzo as the pawn. He shouldn't put his parachute Britney up, too much risk that Hayden/Enzo would vote her out if given the opportunity. Would be awesome to see Britney win the POV, veto Ragan, and send either Enzo/Hayden home,
      I agree with everything you said, except i never found Brendon annoying. He might have been perceived as annoying because that was the only showmance worth showing was Brendon and Rachel and everyone else sick of Brendon getting his dick sucked 24 HRS a day. Brendon and Rachel were by far the Best (competitive wise) team in the house, otherwise they wouldnt have gunned to get them out as hard as they could, and it took them a LONG time to do it.

Of everyone eliminated so far, i actually feel we missed out on what Annie could bring to the table, independent of her being the Saboteur.

Im actually going for Britney to win it all or Lane.

Comment

• jags224
        El Contusion
        • Oct 2008

whoes your top 5 best BB houseguest ever to play?
        "From the time he hits the court, he plays at a competitive level that you rarely see," Popovich says. "He does the exact same things that Kobe (Bryant) does, that Michael Jordan did.

Comment

• abj
          Jimmy Shaker Day
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Epidemik26
          I agree with everything you said, except i never found Brendon annoying. He might have been perceived as annoying because that was the only showmance worth showing was Brendon and Rachel and everyone else sick of Brendon getting his dick sucked 24 HRS a day.
          Brendon, IMO, was a wimp. He gets the girl, but then she berates him for losing this and that competition, how he's not holding up his end of the competition. What's his response? Pout and apologize. Fuck that. Then he runs around standing up for Rachel no matter what (see the Ragan vs Rachel fight a few weeks ago in front of Matt, he runs in there claiming they were picking on Rachel, except it was Rachel that was picking the fight). And then the entire "I'm doing it for Rachel" crap... ugh, not what I want to watch.

Brendon and Rachel were by far the Best (competitive wise) team in the house, otherwise they wouldnt have gunned to get them out as hard as they could, and it took them a LONG time to do it.
          I agree for the most part, except that its Big Brother, not Survivor. An obvious two person alliance will always be a target. Competition-wise, they were very strong. Strategy-wise, they were morons. The entire "us against them" mentality made them the obvious target week in and week out. That's the difference between two-person teams like Chilltown in seasons 2 and 7. Chilltown survived because they fooled people in not breaking them up. Brendon and Rachel dared everyone to vote them out...which obviously failed as a strategy. They failed to keep people like Ragan and Britney in their back pocket.

They were entertaining for sure, but strategy-wise, it was abundantly clear they would not make it to the end together.

Of everyone eliminated so far, i actually feel we missed out on what Annie could bring to the table, independent of her being the Saboteur.
          Yeah, she seemed like she would have been a good player, but made some bad moves early on, failing to figure out the right alliances.

Im actually going for Britney to win it all or Lane.
          They would be the 2 I would be the least annoyed with winning. Seeing Ragan/Hayden/Enzo win would be frustrating (unless of course, either of the 3 change up their strategies and make real moves in the house).

Comment

• Nevermind
            Pewter
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by abj
            Spoiler for Sunday:

Really bad week for Lane to win HOH. He will be burning some bridges one way or another which in the end will cost him jury votes.

Comment

• jags224
              El Contusion
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Nevermind

Really bad week for Lane to win HOH. He will be burning some bridges one way or another which in the end will cost him jury votes.
              I doubt it will cost him jury votes, everyone knows its just a game. every season finale there might be one person that actually takes it personal and doesnt vote for them. but for the most part it rarley happens. season 10 dan burned everyone in the house. he still got votes. season 7 boogie fucked over danille howie james they all got his votes, season 2 nobody liked will he got votes. when you get in the jury house and relax in paradise you realize its just a game and they get over it by the time the finale hits.
              "From the time he hits the court, he plays at a competitive level that you rarely see," Popovich says. "He does the exact same things that Kobe (Bryant) does, that Michael Jordan did.

Comment

• Krebs
                The Fish are Sleeping
                • Oct 2008

fixed your non usage of spoilers fag

Comment

• Nevermind
                  Pewter
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jags224

I doubt it will cost him jury votes, everyone knows its just a game. every season finale there might be one person that actually takes it personal and doesnt vote for them. but for the most part it rarley happens. season 10 dan burned everyone in the house. he still got votes. season 7 boogie fucked over danille howie james they all got his votes, season 2 nobody liked will he got votes. when you get in the jury house and relax in paradise you realize its just a game and they get over it by the time the finale hits.

Could be but those people played way better games than Lane has played so far, so even though they may have made people mad they played well and the jury saw that but Lane has been worthless up until this point.

Comment

• Senators26
                    • Jan 2010

I think the best thing for Lane to do this week is to put up Ragan and Enzo. If Hayden wins, he won't use it because there is really not point since the plan would be to vote out Ragan, if Britney wins then she won't use it because it will automatically put up someone she trusts(Hayden).

Comment

• Senators26
                      • Jan 2010

shake my mother fucking head again

another pandora's box....

Comment

• Epidemik
                        Commitment to Excellence
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Senators26
                        shake my mother fucking head again

another pandora's box....

Pandoras box will ALWAYS be opened. Whats the worst that can happen??

Comment

• Epidemik
                          Commitment to Excellence
                          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by abj
                          I agree for the most part, except that its Big Brother, not Survivor. An obvious two person alliance will always be a target. Competition-wise, they were very strong. Strategy-wise, they were morons. The entire "us against them" mentality made them the obvious target week in and week out. That's the difference between two-person teams like Chilltown in seasons 2 and 7. Chilltown survived because they fooled people in not breaking them up. Brendon and Rachel dared everyone to vote them out...which obviously failed as a strategy. They failed to keep people like Ragan and Britney in their back pocket.
                          I never watched Season II, i want to, but season 7 if i remember correctly, Will and Boogie each had a person they count on for a vote (whatever female they were finger fucking in the house), essentially making it a 4 person alliance.

But i do agree, the 2 against the house will never work if they make it as blatant as they did.

I do think that Britney would have NEVER been in Rachels back pocket. Britney is the kind of person that will say whatever she has to get by (not negative) the only person i see her being relectunt to do that to would be Lane, but i dont think she would ever put herself into that sitatution with Lane in the first place. Ragan seemed to be always loyal to Matt, who Matt was always against Rachel/Brendon. It would have been in their best interest, all things being equal, to keep Andrew and Annie around. i think that wouldve been a dangerous alliance.

Comment

• Golden Taters
                            RIP West
                            • Jul 2009

Matt interview...

He is a Kurt Cobain fan

Comment

• G-men
                              Posts too much
                              • Nov 2011

Pandoras box will ALWAYS be opened. Whats the worst that can happen??

you could get your hands stuck in a box while you watch ten thousand dollars fall from the sky in the backyard.

Comment

• Epidemik
                                Commitment to Excellence
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by G-Men

you could get your hands stuck in a box while you watch ten thousand dollars fall from the sky in the backyard.

Tu Che My Friend... Tu Che

Comment

Working...