Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

So it doesn't look like August Marks will be doing much if and when he gets out of jail. I thought with all of the action in the episode that the ending of the episode would be a little anti-climactic....WRONG.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Glenbino
      My money is on Smits.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
      Thats a bold claim.

Originally posted by MrBill
      So it doesn't look like August Marks will be doing much if and when he gets out of jail. I thought with all of the action in the episode that the ending of the episode would be a little anti-climactic....WRONG.
      Thought so too but theres still a rat in the midst. Once the real rat is revealed (if they go that route) Jax will look like a murderous nut by the other MCs. What does he do with Lin now that he knows Chinese weren't behind it ?
      Also Jax and everyone are aware that kid had mild retardation right ? He talks like he a year old and Im getting annoyed at his constantly looking for off camera cues....I guess its better than those 4 yr old child actors quoting shakespeare and being wittier than any adult. In any case Jax finally has everything settled and smooth and it'll just be taken out from underneath him again.

Also how the hell did that guy know to send them to the nazi house ? It led to a fantastic scene though but kinda confused how that got put together so quick.
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
        Also how the hell did that guy know to send them to the nazi house ? It led to a fantastic scene though but kinda confused how that got put together so quick.
        When the 19'ers guy got called to the meeting with Marks' henchmen, I'm guessing he called Jax to let him know and they felt like he would be using that meeting to strong arm him into giving up the location of the preacher's wife and son. So they put together the plan to use the two guys as bait and have them send Marks' crew to the Aryan Brotherhood's house. I started laughing as soon as they showed the house when those guys pulled up. You knew it was about to get real

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
          • Feb 2009

When the 19'ers guy got called to the meeting with Marks' henchmen, I'm guessing he called Jax to let him know and they felt like he would be using that meeting to strong arm him into giving up the location of the preacher's wife and son. So they put together the plan to use the two guys as bait and have them send Marks' crew to the Aryan Brotherhood's house. I started laughing as soon as they showed the house when those guys pulled up. You knew it was about to get real
          Yeah you're right , hadn't considered the call took place prior. Yes that first shot of the house made me LULZ like oooh boy did you pull up to the wrong house.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by The Catch
            I'll watch at the end of the season when I don't have to sit through 2 hours of trash each episode.
            You mean the commercials and fluff ? Everytime I que it up on DVR Im like 2 hours 36 minutes ?? This must be a "special" episode..then I remember that always awkward talk show they tack on at the end.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
              • Feb 2009

Holy crap. What an episode. It'd been tear jerking if Hunnam wasn't busy leaking that British accent every other line.
              Don't watch previews so how many eps left ?
              Poor Juice man...so do we assume Jax meets Mr Mayhem at the finale. Killed by the MCs he's fought so hard to protect ?
              Juice and Tig seem set for something outside of the Sons. The rest join or absorb the Bastards. Jemma rots in jail ?

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Last night was crazy. I'm not sure how this is going to wrap up at this point. Gemma might live but go to jail isolated from her family, doubtful she gets to ride off into the sunset with Nero. Juice probably stays in jail being the new friend of Marilyn Manson's character. There are a bunch of different ways that things could go down with Jax.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                  • Feb 2009

Last night was crazy. I'm not sure how this is going to wrap up at this point. Gemma might live but go to jail isolated from her family, doubtful she gets to ride off into the sunset with Nero. Juice probably stays in jail being the new friend of Marilyn Manson's character. There are a bunch of different ways that things could go down with Jax.
                  Nero will certainly want no part of her now. Juice , who the F knows I thought suicide was imminent. As for Jax...man there is no happy ending for him is there ?

Comment

• TimsGiants
                    18 and 1
                    • Mar 2009

I for see final scene being a older Thomas putting flowers on his parents grave wearing patch and the ring.

Comment

• MrBill
                      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                      • Feb 2009

I felt bad for Wayne and Juice last night, not so much for Gemma as she knew she had just done too much wrong over the years to keep going. I still think she was complicit in J.T.'s death along with Clay prior to the show's timeline picking up.

I'm guessing that the little known by-law that Jax mentioned in his discussion with the other charter is going to play a major role in the series finale next week.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                        • Feb 2009

I felt bad for Wayne and Juice last night, not so much for Gemma as she knew she had just done too much wrong over the years to keep going. I still think she was complicit in J.T.'s death along with Clay prior to the show's timeline picking up.

I'm guessing that the little known by-law that Jax mentioned in his discussion with the other charter is going to play a major role in the series finale next week.
                        Isnt the little known by law the no darkies policy ?That way he keeps his word to the grimms ?
                        Felt really bad for juice all he wanted was family. He still was looking out for them. Unsers death was a shame as well but with his cancer he really was only hanging around for Gemma.

Some questions of my own and that I read.
                        1. What was with Jax limp ?
                        2. What was Nero looking for in the garage was it actually tools ?
                        3. Why must we see Jax ass every episode ?
                        4. Its rather disturbing he offs his mom , long time family friend Unser , then goes home and bones his ex. wtf ?

Comment

• MrBill
                          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                          • Feb 2009

Isnt the little known by law the no darkies policy ?That way he keeps his word to the grimms ?
                          Felt really bad for juice all he wanted was family. He still was looking out for them. Unsers death was a shame as well but with his cancer he really was only hanging around for Gemma.

Some questions of my own and that I read.
                          1. What was with Jax limp ?
                          2. What was Nero looking for in the garage was it actually tools ?
                          3. Why must we see Jax ass every episode ?
                          4. Its rather disturbing he offs his mom , long time family friend Unser , then goes home and bones his ex. wtf ?
                          I think that by-law doesn't play into the final episode but maybe it does. I am still thinking that Jax meets Mr. Mayhem next week (little known by-law) and the logical fall out from that is that Jax and Wendy take his kids and raise them outside of the outlaw life. Jax had promised Tara they would be out of it and that allows him to keep that promise to her.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                            • Feb 2009

I think that by-law doesn't play into the final episode but maybe it does. I am still thinking that Jax meets Mr. Mayhem next week (little known by-law) and the logical fall out from that is that Jax and Wendy take his kids and raise them outside of the outlaw life. Jax had promised Tara they would be out of it and that allows him to keep that promise to her.
                            You mean Nero and Wendy right ?

Comment

• MrBill
                              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                              • Feb 2009

You mean Nero and Wendy right ?
                              Yes, Nero and Wendy. I don't see how Jax makes the closing credits next week.

Comment

• MrBill
                                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                                • Feb 2009

Ruh-roh

It has been brought to my attention that our SOA Collector’s Edition Book has been sent out a week early by some distributors and book outlets. This book contains details about the final episode of the series. This, my friends, is a storyteller’s worst nightmare. I wanted this book to be a compliment to the show. It contains personal messages and photos from the cast, in-depth behind the scenes information and a detailed breakdown of episodes. It’s a smart, well-conceived book that I was very excited for the fans to have. AFTER the motherf—— finale. There are a thousand f—— people I can blame. And I assure you, by the time I am done, my f—— basket will be filled with heads of incompetent c—-. But as far as the fans go, the burden is on me. I f—– up. It was my idea for the book, so ultimately, I am to blame. So if you received a book, I apologize. I ask that you not share your wrath or pain or opinion in social media so as to not spoil the experience of others. There is no excuse for utter ineptitude. It pains me that this will be the parting memory of some fans. I hope you all tune in for the finale. It plays much better than it reads.

Sincerely

ks

Comment

Working...