Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • webbi
    • Apr 2009

man i dont want to see Jax offed next episode..it almost seems predictable now.. i hope chibs and tig dont do it..

http://www.twitch.tv/webbi17

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MrBill
      Ruh-roh
      Ugh that sucks.
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
        • Feb 2009

Great ending.

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

I thought the finale was pretty much on point. Jax did everything he could to remove barriers to the club getting out of all illegal activities before taking that final ride. I did think it was odd that he got to go out on his own terms instead of meeting Mr. Mayhem but that was Sutter's twist and it worked for me.

I still want to know who the homeless lady was supposed to be in the show. She shows up randomly for years and then when Jax confronts her, she just hands him a blanket and walks off. Was she a premonition all along?

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
            • Feb 2009

I thought the finale was pretty much on point. Jax did everything he could to remove barriers to the club getting out of all illegal activities before taking that final ride. I did think it was odd that he got to go out on his own terms instead of meeting Mr. Mayhem but that was Sutter's twist and it worked for me.

I still want to know who the homeless lady was supposed to be in the show. She shows up randomly for years and then when Jax confronts her, she just hands him a blanket and walks off. Was she a premonition all along?
            I honestly don't know. But this shot was awesome

The inverse jesus stuff was all over. Full of sin he sacrifices himself so that the sinless son can live free. Not saying it all makes sense but in the moment I enjoyed it. (Other than the cgi the last shots)
            Him offing Marx and Barowski were priceless no convo just bam bam bam.

Comment

• webbi
              • Apr 2009

i always thought she was the angel of death or whatever you want to call it.. everytime she was shown someone died..

http://www.twitch.tv/webbi17

Comment

Working...